Jane eye zing in ROCK STAR

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/4/2015 12:52:00 PM

This is the perfect color and texture. I have hundreds of shadows, but this is the one I love the most. I'm almost out, and I am sad. I have to find something that resembles it!

on 11/25/2012 5:44:00 PM

I LOVE this eyeshadow! I found it in my mother's old makeup box and started using it. It's magnificent! Very good color pay off without any fall out. It's my go-to color for now. Unfortunately, it's been discontinued which sucks. I suppose I'll be on the lookout for a dupe for this eyeshadow. Wah!!

I think "Wedge" from MAC might be dupe for this, but I'm not 100%. I'll give it a try once I run out of my rockstar ):

EDIT: I've found this product makes an AWESOME contour powder. It's buildable when applied with a light hand, a nice neutral tone, and completely matte. If you haven't tried using it this way, give it a go!

on 9/10/2011 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this. This is my favorite go-to shadow, and def my favorite in the Jane line. I like that you can wear it with cool or warm lips, or just wear it for everyday with no lipcolor at all. It stays put and doesn't get all powdery and loose when I dust it on like some shadows do. I don't have to worry about it falling onto my undereye area at all. This is perfect for the price. It reminds me of a very matte Mac shadow. Definitely will continue to rebuy.

on 4/13/2011 7:15:00 PM

I bought this for a buck a few weeks ago when Rite Aid was having a huge sale on Jane products and I am loving this. It is the perfect warm matte tan to use in my crease for a natural look. I love pairing this with Benefit's cream shadow in RSVP - it is becoming my go-to work look. This shade reminds me of UD's naked in the naked palette but slightly darker. The quality is just as good as UD, although I wouldn't say that about all of Jane shadows. If you can find this anywhere I highly recommend picking it up.

on 4/23/2010 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

yikes! thanks for the heads up -- I purchased my last Rockstar last November and it is still new but it is a staple. A Wedge/Satin taupe but at a 25% discount... no wonder they have dc'd it!

perfect color and texture, cheap price.. there is nothing to not love.

Matte medium/light taupe that is a little warm. I love this shade so much, it's one of my best buys ever. I am so sorry that it's DC'd, because I'd love buy more of this shade.

on 12/22/2009 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great shade of taupe. It is matte and super blendable. It stays on and can be used in combination with darker shadows to create smokey eyes. I have mixed this with dark gray shadow and gray liner and the combo looks great-

on 10/23/2009 6:37:00 AM

ive gone through pans and pans of this shadow...AND NOW ITS DISCONTINUED?!?!? why do makeup companies d/c the shades that people LOVE? i guess ill just use my alternate for this shade, loreal long wear(i think thats the name) but the shade is smooth latte. UGH IT WONT BE THE SAME :(

on 10/17/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

Sad to hear its been discountinued. This is my everyday shading powder I use on my crease. Its a light taupe that always looks natural. Ive had the pot I have now for yeeeeears and its not even half way gone. So cheap and so good. I'll miss you Rock Star, like I miss Hi-Ho Silver!

on 9/12/2009 10:49:00 PM

Very pretty taupe, almost a perfect dupe for MAC Satin Taupe. Very pigmented, very soft, very blendable. Jane eye shadows = love.

Popular Eye Shadows