October 20, 2014 | 2089 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - True Color eyeshadow quad-Sandy Corals

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by habana

I have a few Avon true color eyeshadow quads and this is by far my favorite. I got Sandy Corals for Christmas but hadn't used it much. I broke it out of my stash last week and the coral/ neutral look I get with this quad is absolutely gorgeous! It brings out my blue/gray eyes like no other eyeshadow. I thought other shadows really made my eyes pop until I used this...it offsets the blue so nice and it's a noticeable but understated look. Perfect for work or everyday wear. I use Avon's eyeshadow primer and these shadows LAST! Highly recommend and I will be repurchasing this quad when I run out. I even got compliments at work that I looked cute with this makeup on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I have almost all of the True Color E/S quads from Avon. This is a great alternative neutral for me in the spring/summer months. Colors are beautiful, pigmented and blend well. When paired with a primer and/or colored base, they last all day on me. I love that there is a mix of shimmery and matte shades as well. Can't go wrong with this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by hryan09

My friend started selling Avon so I bought this and figured I'd help her out. I've had it for a few days now and after playing with it I'm pleasantly surprised! The colors blend together really well and allow for a more natural smokey eye look. I'm not in love with the light pink color but the others are good.

Btw I've added a picture of my eyes with it on. I used ELF liquid eyeliner with it to add some extra fun :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I typically use this in the summer when my skin has a bit more color and I am wearing more peach colors. The colors are vanilla, pearly peach, sandy copper and chocolate suede, my problem with this is that the copper shade comes up a bit too orange for me.