December 17, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - True Color eyeshadow quad in denim blues

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by imaunicorn

The pigmentation is really weak, the colors just don't show easily. Though I love the colors, it's just really tiresome in the mornings. Other than that, like the packaging, the price and the way the colors look with my green eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These are very cool toned wearable blues, no turquoise in sight. The colors blend well and I appreciate the matte quality of the powders. The two lightest shades are a little too light for my preference but overall these are quite nice. I wouldn't repurchase only because I'd like the lighter shades to be a bit more neutral, not silvery based.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

This is a truly different quad of blues. These aren't your typical frosty baby blue shadows. They're more indigo/violet/periwinkle, so that makes them wearable on a variety of skin tones and eye colors. I was looking for some nice blues because I like to wear all different colors of everything. I have light brown hair, light skin, and hazel eyes, and yet these colors don't wash me out. I'm careful with the two lightest colors because they can look chalky and unflattering because of little lines I have and also because I have bluish dark circles under my eyes. But I found the pigmentation and staying power of the shadows to be above average. They're normally nine bucks, but you can usually get them for five dollars or so when they're on sale. Great shadow quad for the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

With my fair skin and blue eyes this is a really nice one for me. There is a pale soft blue, soft blue, periwinkle and navy. The navy I use as a liner using a slightly damp eyeliner brush. No 80's blue eyeshadow here, I get many compliments on it.