Plantlife - Lemongrass Aromatherapy Herbal Soap

on 5/25/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only got a small sample bar of this soap but I'm going to get the full sized and try the other scents too.

This smells so good! Such a strong lemon scent that lingers on the skin a good while.

I love that its got all natural ingredients but being gluten free is also great, biggest selling point for me! I'm severely gluten intolerant and am only buying gluten free body care from here on in.

Such a nice find! The grapefruit smells very good too, the lemon seems the strongest scent. So often I love a fragrance in a soap or body wash but its gone when you wash it off. Not this, a bright sunny scent for summer.

I've only used it for hand washing thus far and it doesn't seem to have made my dry skin drier. My hands feel nice and soft.

on 5/8/2011 12:38:00 PM

If you suffer from body breakouts, I cannot recommend this soap enough. Plantlife is a wonderful, all natural company and I buy all of my essential oils from them. We tried the Lemongrass soap in my house for body acne, and it was a God-send. It works really well to heal and prevent and it smells wonderful. This deserves ten lippies!!!