April 16, 2014 | 2043 users online

Treatments - Mary Kay - Targeted-Action Line Reducer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I am so in love with the MK Timewise line as a whole, so I was very disappointed when I tried this. Not a bad product, but I didn't feel that it did anything and it was sort of hard to control the little pen style applicator. To me, the other moisturizers in the line are so excellent, why do you need this? Wasn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product comes in pen form and you click the product up through the top of a slanted tip. Prior to putting on your makeup, you run the 'pen' over any lines you may have. This actually does really well on my laugh lines. It makes them much less visible and diffuses the light. For the slight lines on my forehead, it does nothing. It's implied this will help with wrinkles in the long run. I saw no improvement in my wrinkles and used the whole pen. You also need to wait a bit for it to set before putting on your makeup or it will bead up on you. It's more or less an overpriced 'filler' so I won't purchase again. It didn't break me out and is fragrance-free, which I always like. If it was cheaper, I might buy it again when I want to diffuse my laugh lines, but for the price ($40 USD) I just can't justify it.