September 1, 2014 | 1950 users online

Treatments (Face) - Black Opal - Advanced Dual Complex Fade Gel Maximum Strength Plus

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

AMAZING RESULTS!

I use ALL natural products at this point in my life as my skin is VERY sensitive, acne prone and also prone hyper-pigmentation when I break out...

While my skin is mostly clear all of the time and glowing aside from monthly hormonal nonsense, the natural products don't fade dark spots from hormonal breakouts, etc., fast enough. So, I added this to my routine (after not having used a Black Opal Fade gel in years!).

First, they have greatly improved their packaging. It is pretty and sanitary (they use a pump now) and still very affordable. You get a decent amount of product for the money compared to more expensive brands that don't work nearly as well. You can use it on your entire face without the fear of having lighter patches and it REALLY lightens dark spots in a matter of days ( I saw a difference after THREE (3))!

Within 1 WEEK the darkest marks are much lighter. I think my entire face will be even w/in a few weeks and I am not even diligent about using the product (I use it every other day and in conjunction w/ my natural products - specifically Pure Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil which has cleared and transformed my skin in a matter of weeks))!

The old stuff was good, but this stuff is GREAT! After years of having tried everything (because I am that annoying in between shade of light tan/yellow/warm/beige that gets marks as dark as the darkest person alive when I break out), this is still the BEST brand and now they have improved it even more! LOVE!

I will use this as long as and whenever I need to...it is the ONLY non-natural product in my arsenal and I have no shame...it works!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No