October 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Oil Minimizing Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by daisy309

I absolutely LOVE this toner. For about two years I went through a ton of different types... and maybe used them a couple times each. But Olay has won my heart! You can really see the extra remnants of dirt, makeup, oil, etc. left on the cotton round. It just makes my skin feel even cleaner!
One thing I need to add is it does contain alcohol... which lots of people hate (especially if you have dry skin.) However, if you have oily skin and/or acne it can be really helpful! It is an oil minimizing toner, so if you DO have dry skin, this probably isn't for you!
It contains witch hazel, which has many health benefits! To be honest, I love the smell of the product. Of course I would... I even like the smell of rubbing alcohol hahaha.
I wouldn't recommend this toner to everybody... because it is oil minimizing and could dry your face out. However, it really does do a good job at taking some of that extra oil off (and dirt). It's very inexpensive... around $3-4 I think. Try it out!
Warning: The first time I used it, it stung a little bit. Not sure if it was from from dry skin, or a pimple. And if you have a scrape or cut on your face, it will sting a little bit.. duh, it has alcohol.
Good luck sweet peas! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the reason why I stopped using toner years ago from the drugstore. Not only is the perfume-y scent overpowering, it's burns and itches. It may work if you do not have sensitive/combo skin like me. I have had a lot of luck with Olay, but this toner just was not suitable for my skin type. I hope they will make a more gentle and alcohol-free toner one day. In the meanwhile, I did try the Loreal pink toner that has 1% alcohol, and so far it is working fine:).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by leesalillie

Works well on my normal skin type! The smell is little off-putting but the product works well so I can't complain. Doesn't contain parabean so that makes me a happy consumer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Simpsonhailey

This is awesome! Really cleans your skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by vicaquino

Not a horrible toner, but the smell of alcohol was just so overwhelming I couldn't get past it! I think I probably had a big issue with it because I went from using an alcohol free toner to using this, but I just hated it. I did find that it does a good job in removing residual dirt and oil from my face, and didn't dry me out. I wish the top had a smaller opening as way too much product comes out onto the cotton pad, it just turns into a waste. It's such an inexpensive toner that I really wanted to like it, but unfortunately this ones got to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Christi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recommend this to anyone!!! Works very well takes off all traces of dirt even after u wash ur face theres always traces and this does the work !! Leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshing !!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Syd1382

I bought this product because all other toners I've tried made my skin dry and irritated. I have combination skin but more leaning on oily skin. This toner is amazing for my skin!! It doesn't dry me out because it's for my skin. It takes away dirt,oil, makeup and you can actually see that when you wipe your face ( minus the oil, can't see that ). I love this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jessmtz18

Wow wow wow! After using this product for 3 1/2 years, I'm hooked. It's made such a difference on my skin! I no longer have to bust out my oil aborning sheets after lunch time. I use it after washing my face in the shower before bed. You will be AMAZED at how much makeup and gunk stays on your face after cleansing. I use a 24-hour foundation, which can be stubborn to remove. I see myself using this product for many, many years. Definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by veelui

stings my eyes a little even though i don't put it anywhere near my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

Dirt cheap and does what I need it to without drying me out. I use it to remove the last traces of makeup my cleansing oil couldn't get off. I love if!