April 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Skincare - Body - Bath and Body Works - Signature Coconuts - Coconut Pineapple

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

Yummm! The coconut pineapple smells sooo good! I kinda went crazy and bought 3 sets lol It smells really good on a hot summer day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The coconut passionfruit to me smells like skittles! I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

Remember BBW's scent from a few years back called Fresh Pineapple? The new Coconut Pineapple smells almost identical to it. I liked CP the best out of all the new coconuts (Passionfruit wasn't too bad, but Mango smelled weird on my skin...like coconut cream pie gone terribly wrong). I love coconut anything, but the pineapple note steals the show in this scent. It is upbeat, fruity, hello-I'm-pineapple, pineapple. And it's delicious. Layered with the lotion, the body spray is light but noticeable throughout the day. I felt the spray was a bit stronger than my other BBW sprays. I kept getting wafts coming from my shirt of yummy pineapple throughout the day, like an ice cold smoothie. Also, I love the cute yellow color of the packaging. To me, this was the only new coconut scent worth buying. It is fruity, and fun, and I got a compliment: "You smell so sweet and nice!" Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by electricbubblewrap

I use a shea butter/almond scented shampoo so I wanted a coconut scented perfume to go with it. I think this coconut pineapple spray fits nicely. No, it's not complicated or especially unique, but it's comforting and it smells exactly like pineapples and coconuts. I've read reviews where women thought either the coconut or pineapple was barely there but I can smell both equally well, even though I don't have a nose for picking out different scents; I think it's just that these two scents complement eachother so well that they blend naturally.

It's warm, fresh, simple, summery happiness - a tropical island in a bottle. A pina colada without the sting of sharp alcohol.

Edit: so far I've gotten a couple of compliments on this one. A guy I work with exclaimed that I smelled really good, sweet like candy. Another male friend commented on how I always smell like coconuts and vanilla and asked what I used. This one's a definite keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Scents are so personal; what one person likes the next may not. I liked this one; I can pick out the coconut and pineapple in it and I think its fresh and great for summer. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by nekomobile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had picked up the other two (Mango, Passionfruit) at a different store that had been out of Pineapple, so I excitedly grabbed it on impulse when I saw it stocked at a different location. Was in a rush, so didn't bother smelling it, banking on how I had liked the other two. It was NOT what I had expected at all! I can barely smell the coconut in this (I love coconut) and weirdly to my nose, it doesn't smell of pineapple but of a weird tropical fakey floral, like BBW smashed all of their floral scents into one. Even stranger, my BF sniffed it and immediately started sneezing. He's totally fine with the Mango and Passionfruit.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This smells okay. Not okay enough to buy, not even with the price tag of $1 for a small bottle. I think it's the best of the other two that came out with it though. The smell reminds me of the shampoo used at beauty salons, slighty fruity pleasant and clean smelling, which is good. I did notice that three summer coconut lotions seem to be a tad watery, which I definitely do not prefer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not bad...not my favorite of the three new Coconut scents. My favorite out of the three is the Coconut Passionfruit.

The pineapple note in this scent seems to be the same as the Fresh Pineapple fragrance that was released by BBW before. So if you liked Fresh Pineapple, you will likely like Coconut Pineapple.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a new scent from the Signature Coconuts being launched for the summer. I picked up a trial size bottle in all three (Pineapple, Passion Fruit and Mango) of the three Pineapple is the best. Smells just like a beach with a fruity drink in hand. There is nothing unique about it and is simple. Not my all-time favourite scent, but its nice and perfect for summer.