July 28, 2014 | 2015 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Calacas Shower Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by polishedperfection

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a weird knack for missing out on LE/seasonal products and then discovering them months later -- Calacas is no exception, and one product I'm so happy I got to try!

As with all LUSH shower jellies, I love the texture. I smoosh a piece in my bath poof thingy and it makes a TON of suds! it rinses clean which is very important for me -- I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, any products that leave residue on me will cause me to break out :( The scent stays on my skin a bit after showering, and my skin feels super soft.

The scent is AMAZING. Lime candy :) This is the same scent in Day of the Dead perfume, which I can't get enough of!

The jelly is shaped like a little skull (on the bottom portion) which is totally cute :) I hope LUSH brings this back for Halloween this year!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This came out in 2010 around Halloween, for the Mexican Holiday- Day of the Dead. This smells AMAZING. If this was sold year round, I would repurchase and repurchase over and over again. It smells like candy with lime. I would say maybe like jelly beans or some sort of sweet fruit with lime. If for some reason you are able to get your hands on this, I would highly recommend you try it. I am planning on purchasing this if and when it comes out again.