September 1, 2014 | 2036 users online

Cleansers - Mad Hippie - Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by renee2424

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried a lot of cleansers, and this one may be as close to perfect as I'm going to get. The consistency is nice and thick, and it does not disappear on my face the way some cream cleansers do. To me, a good cleanser should not leave your face feeling stripped when you rinse it. A cleanser should not make your face red or leave a film on it. I use this cleanser with my Clarisonic, and after I rinse, my face feels perfectly balanced. The ingredients seem to calm my sensitive skin. Moisturizer is optional after I wash with this cleanser because it does not strip, however, I do sometimes use Mad Hippie's moisturizer because it is a nice, light moisturizer and complements this cleanser.
As I mentioned, I do like to try various cleansers. Recently I tried Eminence Rose cleanser. It left a film and did not calm my skin like the Mad Hippie. I need to learn my lesson and stick with this awesome cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by porcupinefeet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another great product from Mad Hippie - I love everything in their line of products. This is a nice, gentle cleanser. I don't use it for make-up removal because I feel like I need something more hard core (I use mineral oil and Olay Foaming Face wash...phychologically I feel like I need the foam to feel like my face is clean of make-up!), but I use this face wash every morning in the shower for a quick, "pure" clean. I think it's PERFECT for that. Great way to wash face to start the day :) Not crazy about the packaging - the pump's very convenient until you get to less product. I can seriously dig at least two more weeks of product out by keeping it upside down and digging it out with the pump - but I like the product so much it's not enough of an annoyance to make me look for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jennabonita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mad Hippie's cream cleanser is great for anyone looking for a moisturizing cleanser. I have combination skin and have found that it works great for me.

The cleanser has a light, kind of nutty and pleasant smell to it. I use it twice daily and it always leaves my skin feeling great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I *LOVE* the Mad Hippie line. There are four products in it, and my skin loves each and every one. It's an all natural cleanser in a lovely bottle with pump. It's full of wonderful ingredients that are wonderful for your skin. This cleanser does not foam, and has a lotiony texture. It cleans off every trace of makeup and leaves my skin clean, but not stripped in any way. I've had no breakouts and no irritation. If you're looking for an all natural cleanser, give this a try!

UPDATE: I've noticed the cleanser is not able to remove heavy duty sunscreens off my face. I will have to put this aside until the cooler months return. Origins Clean Energy cleansing oil is working fantastically in its place.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No