October 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had it for a day and returned it because it showed up very orange. I like golden refined or whatever it called much better! Btw I wear c5 in face in body and c40 in studio fix plus (powder)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Bronzer ever!.. My skin tone is really reaaaally yellow, so this orange tone bronzer fits me very good!.. It looks like is my natural beautiful sun tan. It's very pigmanted and last forever. I never have to retouch during the day!
The only bad thing is that is soooo ridiculously expensive!. Almost $40!, or more with taxes!
I love the new look with the mirror.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the best bronzer I've used but not the worst. The price of this is outrageous! If you want something similar that's not as expensive, try Rimmel's bronzers or the ones at the Body Shop.
I am fair skinned and I really have to work with this one to get it to look like it's naturally bronzy. It can look muddy so it's best to start using a little and then build the colour. What I like about this is that it's not shimmery and sparkly. I like to use this on my cheekbones and on my forehead. Yes it makes me look like I jetted away to the south for the day and is certainly a pick me up on dull, dreary days. Pair this with their lipstick in Creme Cup and it's perfect!
I wouldn't buy this again only because it's expensive and I have many other bronzers that outperform this one. I prefer their blush in Eternal Sun to this bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4eva28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not keen on packaging I'm a nw 25 and it's too orange for my face not do keen x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THE most gorgeous bronzer and perfect for contouring! I almost didnt purchase it because I've heard a lot of people say that it looks muddy on fair skintones. However, I'm a NC20-25 and it looks radiant on me and blends effortlessly. Though duly note that I use a light hand when applying. All in all, this will be the only bronzer I ever use. I recommend it to everyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Miraquarius

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product and it has become completely useless! I don't know what happened to it but it dried up or something because it is solid like a rock and doesn't stick to several different types of makeup brushes so I can't even apply it! MAC won't accept it as a return or exchange. Terrible. Never again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Alissalouise13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great matte bronzer with good staying power. This colour is great for adding a bit of tan to your face. In the packaging it may look a little orangey, but once its on the face it gives a nice sunkissed look.

4/5 because I think the packaging and container are boring and a bit basic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to give Give Me Sun! another chance because when I first tried it, I thought it was too orange for my liking.
Since I already love the MSFN powders, I knew the texture and finish of this one would be just as great. It doesn't disappoint with the finish and as long as I use a light hand to apply it, I don't end up with an orange face.
I do think this shade suits warm skin tones better than fair/neutral complexions but as with any cosmetic item, it's best to try it to see if it works for your colouring.

I took one lippie off because the colour could be less peachy/orangey but overall, it's great for those days when I want some extra colour and I alternate it with MAC's Medium Deep MSFN.

I just wish MAC would include a mirror with the compact. It would make touch ups so much easier.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by adeballesteros

i Really like this bronzer, i use it to make a very subtle contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Beautiful finish and application. Natural colour. Gives a very nice glow