April 17, 2014 | 1584 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4eva28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not keen on packaging I'm a nw 25 and it's too orange for my face not do keen x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THE most gorgeous bronzer and perfect for contouring! I almost didnt purchase it because I've heard a lot of people say that it looks muddy on fair skintones. However, I'm a NC20-25 and it looks radiant on me and blends effortlessly. Though duly note that I use a light hand when applying. All in all, this will be the only bronzer I ever use. I recommend it to everyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Miraquarius

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this product and it has become completely useless! I don't know what happened to it but it dried up or something because it is solid like a rock and doesn't stick to several different types of makeup brushes so I can't even apply it! MAC won't accept it as a return or exchange. Terrible. Never again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Alissalouise13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great matte bronzer with good staying power. This colour is great for adding a bit of tan to your face. In the packaging it may look a little orangey, but once its on the face it gives a nice sunkissed look.

4/5 because I think the packaging and container are boring and a bit basic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to give Give Me Sun! another chance because when I first tried it, I thought it was too orange for my liking.
Since I already love the MSFN powders, I knew the texture and finish of this one would be just as great. It doesn't disappoint with the finish and as long as I use a light hand to apply it, I don't end up with an orange face.
I do think this shade suits warm skin tones better than fair/neutral complexions but as with any cosmetic item, it's best to try it to see if it works for your colouring.

I took one lippie off because the colour could be less peachy/orangey but overall, it's great for those days when I want some extra colour and I alternate it with MAC's Medium Deep MSFN.

I just wish MAC would include a mirror with the compact. It would make touch ups so much easier.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by adeballesteros

i Really like this bronzer, i use it to make a very subtle contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Fantastic!! Great colour without looking orange. Even application. Great value

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by LexlynT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because the MAC consultant suggested this. I was looking for a matte bronzer and I do like this product but I find that the staying power is poor. I use it all over my face and buff it out just to give my skin a little color. It is very pigmented so a little will go a long way. I've had it for 3 months and use it everyday I still haven't hit pan. So it lasts a long time. For the price and how long it last it was worth it. I won't buy again just because the color is too orange for me, but I will try another mineralized skinfinish product because they look so natural on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by brittaneexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SA suggested this and raved about so I decided to trust her and boy was that a mistake.. This bronzer made my face look pretty orange, even with a light hand. Returning ASAP.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No