MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!

3.9

I absolutely live for this bronzer! I use it to primarily blend out my contour and add warmth to my face, it absolutely blends like a dream, like butter even. I was afraid to use it because it looks orange-y on the pan but with a light hand, this is the best bronzer I have ever got my hands on and I dont think i'll ever look back. Definitely my HG!!!! <3

on 5/17/2015 12:07:00 AM

I have an extensive collection of Mac products and this is one i don't like. I have an olive skin tone. This product is too light and comes out too orange.

on 3/26/2015 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like many others I was intimidated when I first swatch Give Me Sun and thought it was going to be way to orange and muddy. I bit the bullet and purchased it and it's become my HG bronze. Im NW20 with freckles and red hair so bronzes have to be just right for it to look natural on my skin. I use the It Cosmetics Stippling Brush which is rather big. With a light hand I buff this anywhere the sun would natural hit and it's me a beautiful warmth with a slight glow. If you go in with a heavy amount and start slapping it on it will 100% look orange. This has become my HG bronze.Ive own this for about 2 years and still haven't dented the dome. Since I need such a light amount I foresee it lasting a very long Time.

on 3/18/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I absolutely love this bronzer! I'm an NC40 and this gives me a very natural tanned glow. I can see this complementing my MSF Gold Deposit highlighter really nicely. I think this bronzer is better suited for warm skintones. I docked one lippie because this is so expensive! Other than that, it's perfect and I'd repurchase.

on 2/23/2015 10:52:00 PM

when i purchased this i was worried that it was going to be veeeeerrrry orange.. with a light hand its great its blends out well and seems to last... but beware if u have a heavy hand it will look muddy and to orange... prob might buy again in the future but would lime to try other products first

on 2/11/2015 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this bronzer! I was worried that it was gonna look to orange and appear muddy on me after reading the reviews here, but it didn't! The orange color in this bronzer actually looks natural and healthy on my skin. I'm an NC30 to NC35 right now cause i'm paler in the winter months and it still looks great on me, I have a lot of yellow undertones in my skin. I don't know yet how this will appear on me when I'm tanner cause usually I have a problem with my bronzer either not showing up on my skin or I have to use a hell of a lot of product for it to show up. With this bronzer though, a little goes a long way, so you have to be careful when applying.The only thing I don't like is that you have to pat the product carefully onto the brush, you can't just stick in there and give it a swirl, because product will fly all over the place!

on 1/30/2015 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Mac Give me sun is a matte golden/peachy bronzer. This adds warmth to the skin and may be too orange for those of you with lighter skin/cooler skin. I have NC40-nC42 skin and this looks gorgeous on me.

This is warm toned so I don't use it to contour but rather to add warmth to the skin. I use this where the sun hits my face and it looks absolutely gorgeous on my skin. There is 10 grams of product so this bronzer will last forever!

on 12/28/2014 6:58:00 PM

I like this bronzer but I definitely find it on the orange side. I'm usually nc35/nc40 (medium yellow asian toned skin) for reference. Pros are that it is matte and the finish is very natural, great pigmentation and it's never broken me out. The orangeness is the main con. I found use for this though by layering it with chocolate soleil or some other more neutral brown. I layer it or use it sparingly on its own, and in that manner it works great to warm up my face a bit. Overall though as a general bronzer (especially if you use bronzer a lot) I would say you're better off looking for a less orange shade.

on 12/28/2014 9:13:00 AM

I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BRONZER!

This is perfect on my skin. I sometimes use it as a blush on as well.

This product may be on the pricey side, but I would personally be willing to pay for such perfection.

on 8/3/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I had it for a day and returned it because it showed up very orange. I like golden refined or whatever it called much better! Btw I wear c5 in face in body and c40 in studio fix plus (powder)

Popular Bronzers