February 28, 2015 | 2169 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2015 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Lisa51

when i purchased this i was worried that it was going to be veeeeerrrry orange.. with a light hand its great its blends out well and seems to last... but beware if u have a heavy hand it will look muddy and to orange... prob might buy again in the future but would lime to try other products first

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 1:10:00 PM More reviews by vannii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! I was worried that it was gonna look to orange and appear muddy on me after reading the reviews here, but it didn't! The orange color in this bronzer actually looks natural and healthy on my skin. I'm an NC30 to NC35 right now cause i'm paler in the winter months and it still looks great on me, I have a lot of yellow undertones in my skin. I don't know yet how this will appear on me when I'm tanner cause usually I have a problem with my bronzer either not showing up on my skin or I have to use a hell of a lot of product for it to show up. With this bronzer though, a little goes a long way, so you have to be careful when applying.The only thing I don't like is that you have to pat the product carefully onto the brush, you can't just stick in there and give it a swirl, because product will fly all over the place!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 8:48:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mac Give me sun is a matte golden/peachy bronzer. This adds warmth to the skin and may be too orange for those of you with lighter skin/cooler skin. I have NC40-nC42 skin and this looks gorgeous on me.

This is warm toned so I don't use it to contour but rather to add warmth to the skin. I use this where the sun hits my face and it looks absolutely gorgeous on my skin. There is 10 grams of product so this bronzer will last forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kimmurs

I like this bronzer but I definitely find it on the orange side. I'm usually nc35/nc40 (medium yellow asian toned skin) for reference. Pros are that it is matte and the finish is very natural, great pigmentation and it's never broken me out. The orangeness is the main con. I found use for this though by layering it with chocolate soleil or some other more neutral brown. I layer it or use it sparingly on its own, and in that manner it works great to warm up my face a bit. Overall though as a general bronzer (especially if you use bronzer a lot) I would say you're better off looking for a less orange shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by patgeerocks

I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BRONZER!

This is perfect on my skin. I sometimes use it as a blush on as well.

This product may be on the pricey side, but I would personally be willing to pay for such perfection.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had it for a day and returned it because it showed up very orange. I like golden refined or whatever it called much better! Btw I wear c5 in face in body and c40 in studio fix plus (powder)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Bronzer ever!.. My skin tone is really reaaaally yellow, so this orange tone bronzer fits me very good!.. It looks like is my natural beautiful sun tan. It's very pigmanted and last forever. I never have to retouch during the day!
The only bad thing is that is soooo ridiculously expensive!. Almost $40!, or more with taxes!
I love the new look with the mirror.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the best bronzer I've used but not the worst. The price of this is outrageous! If you want something similar that's not as expensive, try Rimmel's bronzers or the ones at the Body Shop.
I am fair skinned and I really have to work with this one to get it to look like it's naturally bronzy. It can look muddy so it's best to start using a little and then build the colour. What I like about this is that it's not shimmery and sparkly. I like to use this on my cheekbones and on my forehead. Yes it makes me look like I jetted away to the south for the day and is certainly a pick me up on dull, dreary days. Pair this with their lipstick in Creme Cup and it's perfect!
I wouldn't buy this again only because it's expensive and I have many other bronzers that outperform this one. I prefer their blush in Eternal Sun to this bronzer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4eva28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not keen on packaging I'm a nw 25 and it's too orange for my face not do keen x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THE most gorgeous bronzer and perfect for contouring! I almost didnt purchase it because I've heard a lot of people say that it looks muddy on fair skintones. However, I'm a NC20-25 and it looks radiant on me and blends effortlessly. Though duly note that I use a light hand when applying. All in all, this will be the only bronzer I ever use. I recommend it to everyone.