September 23, 2014 | 1802 users online

Shave Products - Barbasol Soothing Aloe shaving cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I rarely ever, ever use shaving cream for ladies. I have used barbasol for years & love it! It leaves my legs smoothe & soft and gives me a nice close shave. The best part? Super dupes cheap! Super fab!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ran out of my usual shaving cream and saw my hubby's Barbasol shaving cream in the shower. I figured it couldn't hurt to use some. I ended up loving it. It gave me a closer shave, spread very easily, and didn't gunk up my razor. It rinsed clean and didn't make me itchy. It does have a manly scent but it doesn't linger that long so I don't have to worry about it clashing with my fragrances. Plus it's very cheap. Hubby requested that I get my own can and I don't blame him. I use a little more than him (he only applies to his face), so I go through a can quicker than he does. I can sometimes find a small can of this in the travel section of Target or CVS if you want to try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I actually prefer to use men's shaving cream from Barbasol, & I've been using it for years. It gives a smoother, closer shave, without any irritation. It's cheap, & the can lasts me a long time. It's a nice, thick shaving cream & I rarely get any cuts. I would highly reccommend this shaving cream. I've pretty much used all of the Barbasol shaving creams, & I would reccommend any of them. They're all great shaving creams. The can does rust, so try not to leave it on the ledge of the bathtub. Other than that, this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ForestLobster

My husband introduced me to this shaving cream, as it's been what he's used always, so I gave it a try. Wow! This is by far the best shaving cream I've ever used on my sensitive skin! My hair is very coarse on my legs, and paired with sensitive skin, shaving has always given me ugly bumps or the smoothness just goes away so fast. Not so with Barbasol Soothing Aloe shaving cream...it actually has pure Aloe in it's ingredients, not merely the extract. I can get a smooth, perfect shave with this shaving cream, regardless of which razor I use. I get better shaves now with a 2 blade disposable razor paired with this shaving cream than I have with all other more expensive razors and more expensive shaving creams. I highly recommend this!