October 21, 2014 | 2005 users online

Lips - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Magic Marker Lip Stain with Argan Color Stick (in Quickstep)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by judywapner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, hardly anyone is reviewing this! I have been on a lip stain kick since I really hate lipstick (if I can FEEL something on my lips, I'm always rubbing them together and I look ridiculous doing that). I've tried most of the drugstore lipstains and either they don't stay or they look all blotchy or they are very drying.

Josie Maran and Stila are the best lip stains I have found. I feel like lip stains are always going to be a bit drying, so I layer chapstick over top and it's nice. The colours will never stay all day, but they have better lasting power than most (and really, don't you apply your lipstick a few times during the day anyway?)

the price has kept me from purchasing them all...which is sucky since I recently coloured my hair and now the colour I have from JM doesn't look all that great on me anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by CindelT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this duo stick as part of a set from Sephora. LOVE the color!! Staying power is ok. Package is simple and streamlined. It's slightly drying, so I use a gloss over it. The BIG problem is that after the first 2 uses the applicator is not distributing enough product! I have to go over my lips a zillion times now to get any color. I've had it for 4 days. First day and a half I did not need to reapply after initial application. Now I'm reapplying every few hours. Unfortunately I won't buy again unless something changes. Might try to wet the applicator to see if it helps.