Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Hi-Tech Plum

on 8/13/2011 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tons of lip glosses but this one is definitely a favorite. I look for pigmented lip glosses to buy because lipstick dries my lips out really fast and it's just a hassle. Maybe it's because of the weird shade but this gloss is VERY pigmented. I have naturally pigmented lips already but you can actually see the gloss color on my lips which is rare.

The color is bizarre but looks beautiful on my lips and with my tan skin, not neon or too bright at all. It just kind of brightens and makes my lips pinker. It is also veryyyy moisturizing and never dries out my lips, even as it starts to fade.

Very similar to "Doll Pink" by Nyx but this one is way better. Got this on clearance for less than $2 at Rite Aid but there was only one left. I've been trying to find more but no luck so far, what a shame!

on 5/5/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Color: bright milky barbie pink

Pros: creamy, very moisturizing, not sticky, nice scent

Cons: sheer (but buildable)

Comments: I'm not sure what convinced me to buy this color, but I'm glad I did...I absolutely love it. It's not too purple or pink; just right. It's not sticky at all, very creamy, and smell like fruity pebbles. Unfortunately, this is a limited edition shade.

Popular Lip Glosses