December 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Cleansing Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by FeenFeenFeen

These are the best facial cleansing wipes ever. I use the Clean & Clear cleanser so I naturally grabbed these to remove my makeup and they do a fantastic job. They smell nice and fresh and get all my makeup off and remove oil.

They are $10.99 here in New Zealand and last ages for me. The only thing I would like to see, is the same product in a larger, thinner form, like a normal face wipe but other than that im happy with the small wipes they do the job and I have sensitive skin which they dont irritate which is a bonus!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I haven't had too much luck with Clean & Clear products, but I would be happy to buy these wipes again. I just don't like how small they are (about half the size of a regular wipe, but thicker in size) so you need about 2-3 to get all your makeup off. They don't sting or irritate my skin which is great, and are moist down to the very last wipe. They take off my Revlon Colorstay foundation and also gel eyeliner which is great. The packaging is also handy for travel. Comes in a plastic box not packet, that ensures the wipes will remain moist and won't get squished in your bag either. Great to carry around during Summer when you want a quick ''pick-me-up'' if your skin gets very oily.