September 18, 2014 | 1927 users online

Pressed Powders - Estee Lauder - Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder-02 Light/Medium

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by wisgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually have this in the transparent shade; it definitely has no color at all, which is what I wanted. Applied with a brush, this powder feels very light and just takes away shine. Because my skin is so oily, the matte effect doesn't last too long, but I still like the translucence and consistency of this pressed powder enough to purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i love this powder. i got mine in medium though. the packaging's okay, estee lauder usually doesn't have nice packaging. it is a very expensive powder, it's the same price if not more expensive than the MMSFN. which is pretty expensive for a powder. this is a very good powder though, it has nice coverage, doesn't look cakey. it looks good on the skin. i really like this though, if you're not into high end makeup or you don't want to pay like $30 for a powder, just try a covergirl powder, they're just as good :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This powder sucks. I had heard such great reviews on it so went out and bought some and for as much as I paid for it, I would've thought it was magic, but it just...sucked. It felt kind of heavy, looked cakey, gave me an orangey hue to my face as I reapplied, and it did not keep the shine away - no matter how many times I reapplied! I found that cheaper powders from the drugstore to be more effective in helping keep my face matte. It was completely disappointing and will never purchase this again. Definitely not worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I'm combination skin but I'm lookinf for something covered my imperfect dark spots and also stay for whole day (I don t like to do touch up often) as I live in hot and humid country. This line doesn t help me at all. Less covered and instead of control my oily part it made more oily!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! Takes away shine for hours without looking chalky. Matches my skin perfectly! (I use Lancome Teint Idole foundation in Buff 6-W). I use this to set my makeup only on my T-zone and never have to touch up during they day.