September 18, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eyeliner - Shiseido - Automatic Liquid Fine eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Emmamua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is amazing! I am a makeup artist and always found it hard to do liquid eyeliner especially on other people but after using this eyeliner I have finally mastered how do it and even flicks, I love how you can control how much product comes out by pressing the button so you can get your shape and then add the colour as it doesn't go everywhere and easy to control. Great eyeliner to learn how to do eyeliner with! It's expensive but worth it as it last for a really long time and I use it everyday and last for Atleast 3-4 months! Great to make you have dramatic eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Jiji74

Shiseido's liquid eyeliner is the best, I've been using this one for 2 years now and i love it!!!! I've tried numerous other liquid liners in the past and trust me this one is the neatest to apply, excellent precision and does not ever run or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by janokins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is seriously my holy grail. It is smudge proof, stays on all day and by all day I mean it, good pigmentation, easy application, easy removal and straight lines. I love this eyeliner. One thing I don't like very much is that it tends to flake a bit, not too much but after 10 hours, it does. And this is great for beginners, this was my first liquid liner I ever used. Overall this is a great product and I definitely recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by priszcil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was dissapointed with this eyeliner because not waterproof and smudge on my eyes. Perhaps this is the worst eyeliner I've ever found. Not recommended at all

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A $29 fail. Ouch. In theory, the clicky pen idea and tip are a good idea. In execution-that doesn't matter if the product inside is lacking. I think it is the formula of the liquid that is the problem. Shiny, cracks, doesn't last, sheerish unless you really layer it on, hard to apply evenly especially for a thin line like I prefer. Sorry Shiseido-I love your blushes and eyeshadow trios, but this eyeliner is a big strike out. I replaced you with...a $3 brand which does everything I wanted from your product at 1/10th the cost. I did give you a couple lippies because after a fair amount of wrangling the color was decent, and because the applicator clicky pen idea is pretty cool. Just reformulate the product inside and I may try again. For nearly $30 I expected much more.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by sandrathp

I have used Shiseido liquid eyeliner for the past 5 years and was very happy w/ the product. They have recently changed the packaging, from the sturdy high quality metal pen to the plastic version which isn't refillable either. Shiseido left the same price tag but produced a much much lower quality product, packaging and formula both are very mediocre compared to the old version. I was also very disappointed by the formula, which seemed much more liquidy and transparent and cheap with an almost diluted greyish color. Holds very badly and flakes away at the moment you put it on. They only way I was able to make it work is on top of 2 layer of powder. I am very disappointed since the old formula held super well on its own and made a beautiful line from the first stroke...this new formula needs to be drawn 6-7 times before looking like an intense line and then fades after an hour maximum! I was so happy w/ the old formula and packaging that I repurchased about 8-10 times, approx. twice a year, but will definitely not repurchase this new one. The only good thing about it is that like most Shiseido products, including mascaras, the product expires 24 months after opening which is good compared to all the other liquid pens that last only 6 months. I use it very little compared to regular eyeliners so it is very economical not having to replace it every 6 months, other pens like Chanel's is the same price but needs to be replaced often but not a problem if you use them up fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by CarinaCato

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear liquid eyeliner everyday and I stuck with this product, I bought it atleast 3 times in brown and black.

I like it because its easy to apply and you don't need to concentrate like most liquid eyeliners. Its a subtle and a light application.

But in the end I switched to Lancome's version because I wanted a thick dramatic eyeliner.

If you want a dramatic liquid eyeliner this is not the one. Its good for learners though, liquid eyeliner is hardwork.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible. Saw this in a magazine and decided to give it a try, because the one I usually use (the Penultimate liner from MAC) only comes in black and I wanted to try one in dark brown.

Honestly, this one is extremely expensive but it was hard to get right and then at the end of the day I looked in the mirror and was shocked to find it was pretty much gone. The MAC one stays put.

Very disappointed, won't buy it again. I noticed it looks alright if I apply it OVER my Clinique quickliner for eyes, but then what's the point.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by d61rlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

yeah, i must say this is sucks! i like the packaging, the tip, i just don't like THE FORMULA! it dries real quick on the inside eventhough i store it upside down.. the black not so intense though.. really dissapointed! :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Usually, I love Shiseido products. I got very disappointed with the quality of their automatic liquid fine eyeliner. It is not water-proof and it. When you apply it, you must be careful so you don't have different shades along the line. It dries out fast, but then, in the end of the day, you will be missing some small pieces that may drop as it cracks. It's really bad.