November 27, 2014 | 943 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Chloe - Perfumed Body Lotion

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by b3llav1ta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm more of a lotion than a perfume person. I have been eyeing Chloe Perfumed Body Creme, but alas, I cannot make myself shed US$85 for a 5oz jar of body cream - so, it just has to wait. In the mean time, I've got the body lotion and it should work for the hotter months (maybe I'll get the creme closer to winter).

The body lotion's consistency is a tad too runny for my taste. Also not the best moisturizer, as most 'branded' perfumed lotions are, -but I use a different body lotion after my night shower for intense moisturizing - and use this perfumed lotion in the morning to make me smell delicious. :)

I have religiously been using Angel Thiery Mugler's Perfumed Body Lotion, and I found Angel lotion lasts longer than Chloe. I usually can still smell Angel lotion on my arm at the end of the day (even in the evening), but not the case for Chloe lotion. I can barely smell it towards the end of the day. And I use approximately the same amount of lotion for both Angel and Chloe. That's why I can only give this lotion a 4 star.

I'm wondering if the body creme would last longer? I might just go ahead and get one soon! :)