November 24, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Coconut Nourishing Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this body cream! It smells amazing and moisturizes soo well. The best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Omg, I have been wanting this body cream for a year now and saw they were BOGO awhile ago at Ulta. I grabbed this in Coconut and one in Vanilla Bean. These are so unbelievably good I can't even begin to explain how good they smell.

It's super hydrating and all natural. It's a long list of oils and herbs, flowers, fruits, tea, and nothing else. This is pure heaven in a bottle. I am so in love with this that I will not use it daily as to save it lol. I like to use it on my hands at night and wow. The scent just makes me so happy. It's very creamy and very nutty. This is not greasy or oily and sinks into the skin immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

Unf! The smell the smell the smell. It's just so damn delicious I don't wanna waste it so this is just for date night or when I wanna smell amazing! I love this lotion soooo much!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Luxurious feeling body cream that smells just like macaroons or coconut pie. Here's one for the lovers of tropical-gourmand delights.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently purchased two of these (one for mom, one for me) when they were on sale on white rabbit beauty. This is not the classic coconut/pina colada scent (check out desert essence coconut lotion for that, smells strikingly similar to philosophy beach party lotion). This is a coconut macaroon scent. My bf thought it smelled like coffee, so ymmv. The tube packaging is hygienic and easy to use. It doesn't disappear on the skin, which I prefer. I like to "feel" like I put lotion on. FYI for paraben avoiders, this contains Japanese honeysuckle for a preservative which looks and acts like a paraben (google Japanese honeysuckle preservative for more info). I don't avoid parabens, so I'm cool with it, but their marketing may be misleading to some. I would buy this again as indicated, but I will use up my other lotions first and wait for another sale. Good product, but not HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I didn't think I'd like the coconut smell as much as I do. I use coconut oil already and thought why bother with a coconut smelling lotion. Got one of their ketchup packet samples in my order and even though I just bought their kona body cream I have my eyes set on buying this one too. It smells delicious! I wish they would come out with mini versions so I could buy a set of them all at once.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy coconut, but I don't want to smell like it. However, if you do, you will probably love this. I got a sample but didn't expect much, having heard mixed things about the brand. I was impressed though. The cream is thick and rich, just a tad greasy, not in a bad way. Great for colder weather. The smell is heavenly, not synthetic, like the filling of a coconut cream pie. Not my choice, but still 5 stars for lovers of food smells.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by JennlovesRob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got some samples of body creams from 100% Pure and this was one of the yummy samples I recieved. The smell is very yummy, more like a coconut covered cookie or biscuit. I don't consider this a true coconut smell, it's a bit sugary to be a true coconut scent, but still very nice if you like edible scents. It's not super moisturizing, but still made my skin very soft and silky to the touch. I will consider buying the full size :)