April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Coconut Nourishing Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

Unf! The smell the smell the smell. It's just so damn delicious I don't wanna waste it so this is just for date night or when I wanna smell amazing! I love this lotion soooo much!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Luxurious feeling body cream that smells just like macaroons or coconut pie. Here's one for the lovers of tropical-gourmand delights.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently purchased two of these (one for mom, one for me) when they were on sale on white rabbit beauty. This is not the classic coconut/pina colada scent (check out desert essence coconut lotion for that, smells strikingly similar to philosophy beach party lotion). This is a coconut macaroon scent. My bf thought it smelled like coffee, so ymmv. The tube packaging is hygienic and easy to use. It doesn't disappear on the skin, which I prefer. I like to "feel" like I put lotion on. FYI for paraben avoiders, this contains Japanese honeysuckle for a preservative which looks and acts like a paraben (google Japanese honeysuckle preservative for more info). I don't avoid parabens, so I'm cool with it, but their marketing may be misleading to some. I would buy this again as indicated, but I will use up my other lotions first and wait for another sale. Good product, but not HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I didn't think I'd like the coconut smell as much as I do. I use coconut oil already and thought why bother with a coconut smelling lotion. Got one of their ketchup packet samples in my order and even though I just bought their kona body cream I have my eyes set on buying this one too. It smells delicious! I wish they would come out with mini versions so I could buy a set of them all at once.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy coconut, but I don't want to smell like it. However, if you do, you will probably love this. I got a sample but didn't expect much, having heard mixed things about the brand. I was impressed though. The cream is thick and rich, just a tad greasy, not in a bad way. Great for colder weather. The smell is heavenly, not synthetic, like the filling of a coconut cream pie. Not my choice, but still 5 stars for lovers of food smells.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by JennlovesRob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got some samples of body creams from 100% Pure and this was one of the yummy samples I recieved. The smell is very yummy, more like a coconut covered cookie or biscuit. I don't consider this a true coconut smell, it's a bit sugary to be a true coconut scent, but still very nice if you like edible scents. It's not super moisturizing, but still made my skin very soft and silky to the touch. I will consider buying the full size :)