October 24, 2014 | 1681 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

best bronzer ever, not too dark or too light, has the right effect :) Im an NC30 and the shade I have is Bronze. The only problem is its like 30 bucks, which is a lot but they give a lot of quality product so it works out :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Good bronzer but bought it in golden as i have pale skin but think i need a darker shade! It has a shimmer to it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ncashen

MAC always gets a good rating from me on packaging just because of their recycling program. But this compact is generous and elegant looking. It feels very sturdy.

The bronzer (in the color Bronze with a light shimmer) lasted me a very long time, even with regular use. So it was a tremendous value.

I have combination olive skin. I alternate between wearing tinted moisturizer and full coverage liquid foundation. I also use pressed powder foundations when I want a very matte finish. This bronzer works well over any of those products.

I used my EcoTools brush with this bronzer. I'd like to try the MAC 182 Buffer Brush with this. It's on my wish list.

This bronzer goes on evenly, and it's a warm, natural looking shade of tan. I never "oranged out" with it.

I've worn this bronzer with a tan and in the dead of winter when my skin can look a bit ruddy and pale. It performs beautifully in all cases. Definitely a keeper. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought several of these. Fits perfectly my NC35 skin. I use it mainly in summer, during the winter I prefer the matte bronze without the shimmers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade 'Matte Bronze' which is the perfect neutral-brown matte shade to use for contouring. What I love about it is that it's not extremely pigmented so its easily built up but not so sheer that it is time consuming. My skin tone can range from NC30-40 depending on the season, and I find this shade isn't too dark for me at any time. It creates almost a 'shadow' effect as it is very neutral-cool toned which is perfect.

It lasts about 8 hours on the skin I find which is standard for me with bronzers. The packaging as always with MAC is sleek and compact, with a mirror included. I am really impressed with this bronzing powder and I would recommend it for contouring on light-medium to tan skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Nataliejan8976

I have this in shade refined golden and I have used it almost every day for nearly 5 months, and the pot has lasted ages which makes the price totally worth it! It looks great on your cheeks but i find if i use it all over my face it looks quite unatural which isn't good for me as I use fake tan and need to be able to matc my face up to my body. Overall though this is a good product just isn't a blendable as others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello MAC I love you, did you know that ?

I have this bronzing powder in MATTE. For my NC42/43 skin tone.

I use it to contour. its Subtle but you see shadows ! Not a "look at me I have a sculpted face"

I am not sure about longevity, I need to check that. IMHO I think Creams do that better than powders but I will confirm.

I apply with an angled brush

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by sherylash8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gotta say i really love this bronzing powder. good for my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

MAC's Bronzing Powder in Golden is perfect for pale complexions. It's super buildable in colour, but can be worn sheer as well. When I don't have a spray tan it looks amazing as a contour and I'm an NC15 which says something! The silky finish is easily blendable and so versatile. I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Regy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's no surprise this product delivers.My skin is really pale and MAC's bronzing powder in Golden still gets to look nice.Also I often get blemishes after using heavy make up products like MAC's professional ones, but this bronzer is heavenlike!Buildable,stays in place.