November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - addict 561 baby rose

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! I am a gloss person all the way, but when I tried this lipstick I was in love. It is the ONLY lipstick that I own..it is very hydrating and does not get flaky like other lipsticks do. Also the color is beautiful and is not too sheer or too highly pigmented on me..it's perfect. Also, the lipstick is encased in a beautiful prism-like case that is very glamorous, very pretty. That alone would probably draw in buyers ;) The only thing I have a problem with about these Dior lipsticks is that they cost so much. So i will definately be buying again, as long as I can afford one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this color! Sheer baby pink with multi-colored shimmer and a shiny finish. It's cool toned and on the brighter scale of baby pink. No milky undertone. Looks great with everything. I like to wear this with a mostly bare face... just a little mascara and concealer. Looks really fresh without being too underdone. Perfect for summer and hot weather when I can't stand much makeup.

Moisturizing, comfortable, and unscented. It doesn't wear as long as a traditional lipstick (like Chanel Rouge Allure) but sticks around for a good three to four hours. Like others have mentioned, it does feel like a lip balm. With something this sheer I can swipe it on without using a mirror. Great color, great formula, and I'll be buying more from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by nelson2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

if you havent tried one of the new addict lipsticks you dont know what your missing. i could never wear a lipstick. my lips are far too dry! nothing worked out on me. but this one is different. it doesnt give much colour (scince my lips are naturally red -unfortunally! i love nudes) but it gives a nice shimmer or glossy shine. i really like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by sparklythings

These new addict lipsticks are amazing. They are soo moisturizing, and so glossy and just feel like chapstick on the lips. This has no scent to it and is very comfortable to wear. I love baby rose. It's a pretty sheer, glossy pinky color with shimmers in it. I am not a fan of frosting looking lipsticks, i usually prefer creme lipsticks, or mac's lustre finishes, glossy but no shimmer... but i am really loving this lipstick.
I picked it up during Sephora's 15% off sale. And one of my first high end lipsticks (besides a chanel rouge allure laque), but this texture is just amazing.
I really like this color, it's an easy sheer pink that's great to throw on for almost any look.