February 28, 2015 | 1417 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Deep Pore brush head

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2015 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Clarisonic brush. I have tried the delicate, the regular, and the radiance brushes. I love that this brush moves in 2 directions. It helps to keep my skin tightened. It really does the job of cleansing the skin even in the large pores that I have on my face. Unfortunately I have found this brush head too stiff to use in the colder months when my skin is more sensitive, so I am now using the radiance brush. I hope to be able to use the deep pore cleaning brush again in warmer climate.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is good once in a while to get rid of dry skin, but is too harsh for every day. It may be good for the body though. My skin is very oily but delicate. I prefer the acne brush the best. It seems more gentle then the sensitive brush head and the beveled bristles seem to clean better than the sensitive brush head.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:43:00 PM More reviews by emmlig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried the sensitive brush head and the delicate brush head, and this is by far my favorite one. I use it with my mia 2 every time I wear makeup or work out (so around 2/3 times a week). It really cleans your pores and you can feel it. It's important to a) not use it more than 3/4 times a week and b) moisturize moisturize moisturize. My skin has cleared up and more importantly stayed clear and I think that is partly because of this! However, the results will vary based on skin type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This brush head is da bomb!!! I liked the regular brush head that came with my Mia 2, but I've fallen in love with this one. Gets rid of all flaking skin and makes my skin SO SMOOTH. I know this may be too much for those with sensitive skin but this is awesome for my tough ole hide!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ashebrook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have owned a clarisonic mia for probably 6-7 years. I have used it all off and on during that time, and thought it was a nice product, but never found it to be indispensable. Well, I just discovered the deep pore brush head! If you have enlarged, congested pores, you NEED this device and brush head.

I have been struggling for decades to find the right treatment, or combination of treatments, to address a frustrating issue with permanently clogged pores and blackheads. I have been utterly diligent, but nothing seemed to bring more than a modest improvement.

Since I have started using the deep pore brush head morning and evening (while maintaining my routine of a retinol, BHAs, AHAs, and benzoyl peroxide) I have seen a dramatic improvement. It just seems to get better and better. I can actually imagine a point when I might declare my pores "healed".

Those of you with this particular skin issue know that once the pores are significantly blocked for any substantial length of time, it is almost impossible to get those pores cleared of all the blocking material and return them to proper functioning. Because I am seeing on-going improvement in cleanliness and openness of my pores, I believe that this brush head might actually bring that healthy functioning back to my damaged skin.

I hope these devices and brush heads are ALWAYS, ALWAYS available!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Alexiskilgannon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the deep pore brushes for my mia 2! Not only does it thoroughly clean my face, but I have noticed a tremendous difference in the size of my pores.

I have terrible acne problems and it has cleared my face up fairly well. The only con to this brush is that I must moisturize immediately after using. I would do this anyways, but now it is an absolute must.

This brush will dry out your face. I don't mind much though, since I moisturize daily. It may be a hassle for someone that has trouble with dry skin.

Overall, I love this brush. It has helped me over not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by escebola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush works wonderfully for my super clogged skin. It cleans deeply. My skin is tough, so I'm not sure how it would perform on sensitive/drier skin. To me it's a great option when I need a deeper cleanse. I rotate this brush with a more gentle one (the type that comes with the clarisonic when you buy it) and I'm happy with the results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hate to be in the minority here but this feels like sandpaper on my skin. :( it's too rough and I get peels the day after.

Will just go back to the acne and/or delicate heads -both I love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by tcannizzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush head for pore cleansing and also to help w flaky skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush makes all the difference. My Clarisonic came with the sensitive skin brush and I couldn't tell any difference in my skin. I recently tried this brush and my hard-to-get-rid-of whiteheads on my chin are almost negligible. Also my stubborn clogged pores on my nose are as well. Those 2 are my best indicators of whether a brush is working for me. I obviously have deep pores, hence I need a deep pore brush. Works for me.