October 23, 2014 | 1335 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Deep Pore brush head

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

This brush head is da bomb!!! I liked the regular brush head that came with my Mia 2, but I've fallen in love with this one. Gets rid of all flaking skin and makes my skin SO SMOOTH. I know this may be too much for those with sensitive skin but this is awesome for my tough ole hide!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ashebrook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have owned a clarisonic mia for probably 6-7 years. I have used it all off and on during that time, and thought it was a nice product, but never found it to be indispensable. Well, I just discovered the deep pore brush head! If you have enlarged, congested pores, you NEED this device and brush head.

I have been struggling for decades to find the right treatment, or combination of treatments, to address a frustrating issue with permanently clogged pores and blackheads. I have been utterly diligent, but nothing seemed to bring more than a modest improvement.

Since I have started using the deep pore brush head morning and evening (while maintaining my routine of a retinol, BHAs, AHAs, and benzoyl peroxide) I have seen a dramatic improvement. It just seems to get better and better. I can actually imagine a point when I might declare my pores "healed".

Those of you with this particular skin issue know that once the pores are significantly blocked for any substantial length of time, it is almost impossible to get those pores cleared of all the blocking material and return them to proper functioning. Because I am seeing on-going improvement in cleanliness and openness of my pores, I believe that this brush head might actually bring that healthy functioning back to my damaged skin.

I hope these devices and brush heads are ALWAYS, ALWAYS available!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Alexiskilgannon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the deep pore brushes for my mia 2! Not only does it thoroughly clean my face, but I have noticed a tremendous difference in the size of my pores.

I have terrible acne problems and it has cleared my face up fairly well. The only con to this brush is that I must moisturize immediately after using. I would do this anyways, but now it is an absolute must.

This brush will dry out your face. I don't mind much though, since I moisturize daily. It may be a hassle for someone that has trouble with dry skin.

Overall, I love this brush. It has helped me over not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by escebola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush works wonderfully for my super clogged skin. It cleans deeply. My skin is tough, so I'm not sure how it would perform on sensitive/drier skin. To me it's a great option when I need a deeper cleanse. I rotate this brush with a more gentle one (the type that comes with the clarisonic when you buy it) and I'm happy with the results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hate to be in the minority here but this feels like sandpaper on my skin. :( it's too rough and I get peels the day after.

Will just go back to the acne and/or delicate heads -both I love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by tcannizzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush head for pore cleansing and also to help w flaky skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush makes all the difference. My Clarisonic came with the sensitive skin brush and I couldn't tell any difference in my skin. I recently tried this brush and my hard-to-get-rid-of whiteheads on my chin are almost negligible. Also my stubborn clogged pores on my nose are as well. Those 2 are my best indicators of whether a brush is working for me. I obviously have deep pores, hence I need a deep pore brush. Works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by hdcue23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using my Clarisonic for almost 2 years and never got that "wow" factor that others noticed....until using this! I was rotating between the sensitive and the normal brush heads and didn't notice much of a difference in the clarity of my skin. Finally decided to give this one a shot and I can't say enough about it! My skin is noticeably smoother, my pores appear smaller, and my mild acne is clearing up(occasional whiteheads/blackheads), my skin was also pretty dry and flaky and that has improved dramatically as well! This brush is amazing and will be my go to from now on, highly recommend!
For reference I use my Clarisonic every night my Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, I also remove my makeup before because I feel as though it cleans a little better :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

I got sucked in by the excellent print advertising for the Deep Pore brush (no photoshopping! beautiful skin!), but was disappointed when I saw absolutely nothing magical happen in the first week. I kept at it, however, and after a month I'm finally starting to understand the hype. I haven't had even the shadow of a zit in weeks, my skin is soft and smooth, the retinol cream I use at night seems to absorb instantly, and my BB cream glides on in the morning. I still have blackheads, unfortunately, but the overall tone of my skin is the best it's been in years.

Wait for a 20% off coupon on SkinStore.com to nab this -- it's an authorized dealer and I got the brush, the full-size Deep Pore cleanser, and the weekly detox mask for $135, plus a load of free samples in the box.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Are you an old lady with zits? Do you curse the unfair gods who pair your fine lines with pimples & oily skin? Then read on, as the (sadly expensive but so very effective) cavalry has arrived.

For my birthday, my husband got me the clarisonic deep brush kit (Mia 2, deep pore brush head, deep pore cleanser & deep pore mask). He was given strong hints by me - so don't judge!

Well, my fellow zitty, middle aged foxes - it was passionate lust from first use - soft, smooth skin. This evolved to deep, committed love when 2 months went by (PMS & all) with NO zits! This past week, I was on an extended business trip, and didn't bring this with me. What's on my face now - bam - zit under my nose!

PROS:
- does its job - my pores are clean, and skin clear
- leaves skin amazingly soft
- you feel it when you don't use it
- zit cream and skin treatments are so much more effective
- foundation looks so much nicer and buffs in so much easier
CONS:
- expensive
- not for sensitive skin
- requires continual use

It's so great, I am even giving my (male) boss the brush head and cleanser for Christmas!

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No