NYX HD High Definition Eyeshadow Base

Isododecane, Talc, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenoxyethanol/Methylparaben, Ethylparaben/Butylparaben, Propylparaben/Isobutylparaben, Colorant, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI77491).

This is my holy grail eyeshadow primer! I've never owned a full size of the UDPP because I'm cheap as hell (relevant username). The reviews of this primer on here were stellar so I had to go and buy it. The price is right and the quality is even better. Yes it does apply a bit greasy but my shadows glue to it. My urban decay shadows last all day with this bad boy. However, I haven't seen it at London Drugs or Rexall lately so hopefully it's not discontinued. Once this runs out and I can't find another one, I might try out the Milani or Maybelline eye primer because you know why not choose a cheaper alternative.

This is a great eye shadow primer. It does the job, it works well, and the price is good. Its got a doe foot applicator, consistency is like UD and ELF eye primer as is the colour. Ive had this product for ages and it hasnt run out yet! :)

I love this primer! Over the years I've tried several: MAC, Benefit, Urban Decay, & one by Victoria's Secret (which I think has been discontinued - I tried to reorder and couldn't find it for months - which is when I switched to NYX).

I really like pretty much everything by NYX (especially the affordability) and this is at the top of the list. It is kind of wet/tacky when you first apply - I put on a light coat and then tap & spread it with my finger. Once applied I close my eyes for a minute or less just so it gets dry, add my base shadow and have never had a problem with creasing. I have watery eyes & need it to last all day & it's perfect.

Highly recommend

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

No!! Was too greasy for me and took forever to dry. Even after waiting to apply my eyeshadow it still caked it and made it look streaky. I returned and now am using the urban decay eye potion. It's AMAZING!

I had such high hopes for this especially based on reviews. My eyeshadow creased within an hour. It gonna go back to ulta this week.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is amazing! I have VERY oily eyelids and this stuff acts as the perfect primer for them. It is a little oily at first but let me tell you, once you put your eyeshadow on it aint coming off. It it also GREAT for liquid liner (since my lids are extremely oily several of my eye liners would flake off and fade) it keeps it looking strong all day!
it's pretty affordable (about 10$ Canadian) and well worth the money.
I don't plan on changing any time soon.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This product is really amazing for a very affordable price! My sister has really oil eyelids, and every eye primer that i applied on her the eyeshadow will crease at the end of the day. Except for this one! This eye primer will make your shadows last the whole day, not to mention that it does make the colours stand out a little more which is what many want! Even wayne goss recommend this product, so its really worth the try!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Awesome product. So glad I purchased it. My eyeshadow does not move all day. I will continue to repurchase this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Why won't this work for me?! I have oily lids so primer is a daily must. I was hoping this could replace my Urban Decay Primer Potion, just to save a little money. But unfortunately, this doesn't come even close to UDPP on me. My shadow disappeared within an hour. For comparison, UDPP keeps my shadow perfect until I remove it.

Bought this, used it once, then returned it. Not a good primer for me!

I applied a light, even layer to my eye-lids, but this stuff wouldn't dry! I had to blot it with tisssues, which removed most of the product and defeated the purpose of a primer.