April 20, 2014 | 879 users online

Concealers - Skinfood - Salmon Darkcircle Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Kiuura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm using this product for three years and I'm still using it.
I found out this concealer on ebay, I already read a few positive comments about it, and I really love this concealer, I don't buy other pricey concealer anymore.

This is a very thick consistancy, but very blendable, it exists in two shades, the 1 is perfect for me, i have violet darkcircle, i tapped a little with my finger and the darkcircles are completely hidden.

It last longer, sometimes when you put too much, it stays in the little wrinkles of the eye, to last longer and make it less brillant, I use the powder of the same collection.

I recommend highly this product, will definitely but I again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese. BATTLE MATCHUP CONCEALER & CORRECTORS!

Scenario: Yellow, warm toned skin. Left eye, starting to be shadowy but skin firm. Right eye, more shadowy due to skin / circles sinking in. :( Some crepey skin in general under eyes. Nothing major but circles dark enough needing some kind of corrector.

Environment: natural lighting in house. Overhead (bathroom) lighting always casts shadows, so mirror checks were done straight on w/ a hand held mirror. The results:

>Acceptable: Skinfood Salmon Concealer #2 under and Maybelline over: SK is very greasy, so the M's sat very well on top. Good coverage, but finish looks like I'm wearing concealer. M20 gave pinky finish, M50 better match to skin tone.
>Quickie good: SK #2 is too greasy / too much slip to be worn by itself. Set with face powder at least, if I'm on the run and don't have time to top off.
>Like, easy: SK#2 under and Burberry Sheer Luminous #2 over, skin like finish. Some light reflecting along the circles to deal with, but very good coverage and skin like finish.
>Like, heavy duty time: SK#2 under and Bobbi Brown Concealer Sand duo. Very good coverage and skin like finish. Probably the most coverage of them all.

Repurchase? Maybe, it's a tad more wet than textually preferred but as my skin ages and if it becomes drier, I might need this inadvertant moisture. Time will tell. Glad it's in my stash.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Yogee

I have hereditary dark circles. I needed a concealer that would help neutralize blueness which
this concealer did the trick. It's a salmon based color so it brightened the under eye area without making it look as if you had concealer on. The only down fall is that it creases into fine lines if its not set with a powder after or a primer before. It's a great concealer, I just wish they would change the formulation so it won't crease. I would repurchase this just because its a good price and it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have hereditary dark circles, and I read that salmon concealer is the most ideal to reduce the appearance of dark circles. I bought this online for $8, and I must say I like it a lot. It does not completely erase my dark circles, but it brightens them and makes me look fresh and awake. I was contemplating to buy either benefit erase paste or pixi salmon concealer, but I am glad I got this. I am not Korean of which this product is catered to, but this works for me as far as color is concerned.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

This product is just okay. It's rare to find an affordable peach colored concealer. The product is about $10 on eBay but takes about 2 weeks to come in the mail from Asia. The consistency is a thick cream and it isn't that moisturizing. It can get cakey if you use too much and tends to settle in creases and fine lines. I prefer to use this under foundation. Unfortunately, it is just not moisturizing enough for my under eyes. I wouldn't repurchase but you do get a lot of product for a great price. I suppose you can thin the product out with a moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by flameangel

I don't think this product conceals dark circles very well, but it's a good under-eye brightener. I use a normal concealer to cover my dark-circles, put on foundation, and then use this product to brighten my under-eye area. Avoid using too much and always set with powder because it does settle into fine lines. Overall, I think it does make a difference to my routine and would definitely buy again. Plus it's really cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got the 02 (im light skin, nc20 , MUFE 120) to conceal my mild dark circle , nothing severe, it works fine and natural, the texture is great , like it and u get loads for your money, i got it from korea, very affordable. i prefer skinfood concealer than benefit erase paste (too thick and difficult to blend )

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this in the two colors available, #1 and #2 because I wasn't sure which would be best. I use #1 for my dark circles and #2 matches my skin perfectly. This does cover my dark circles very well and does not crease for me. For color reference, NC30, NW25. I love the container, able to use all the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by tatouchs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It didn't work for me. It doesn't cover my dark circles well and it creases. I really wanted to like this but it just didn't work out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by rachellelkelley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought mine off of Ebay for about $10 (please check reviews to make sure you're getting the actual product as I've heard there are some scams out there). I love it! I use it all the time. It does have a bit of a salmon smell at first, but it isn't horrible (imo) and dissipates quickly. There is a ton of product for the money and it's in a sturdy, secure, cute little container. I work 3rd shift and have hereditary reddish circles, and this is one of my favorite concealers. I bought #2 and I'm quite fair. The color is very natural-looking on me. I also bought Skinfood's mushroom BB and I love it too. :-)