November 21, 2014 | 1710 users online

Blush - Victoria's Secret - Blush Trio in Pleasure

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty, pigmented shimmery (not glittery) soft and blends well. Nice high end looking packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Good pink blush color, not one I want to use daily due to all the shimmer but its the perfect pink combo. Looks great with any foundation and I couple it w bronzer powder and get a great look too. Really inexpensive from VS and I'm still using the same case of it after nearly a whole year. Worth trying for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I don't know if this is the same exact product as the original poster reviewed, but mine says blush duo instead of trio in "Pleasure". They are probably very similar though. It is a small compact with shimmery blush that is split in half. One half is a pale pink and the other half a more dark red. These blushes look so beautifully separately or swirled together with a brush. They are really shimmery so they work as both a blush and highlighter. They are great pigmentation and less expensive than other brands. I would recommend if you see this next time you're at VS!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, I had been using VS's blush trio in Afterglow off and on for the longest time but I have recently come to the conclusion that I look most healthy and natural with a peach-colored blush instead of a pink. Every magazine I have ever read always recommends a soft or "fresh" pink for pale girls but I'm not ghostly pale---yet I subscribed to that idea for forever, and honey, you would not believe the collection of blushes I have. Every pink has always looked somehow "off" to me and I always thought it was because I hadn't found the right one yet. It's exasperating trying to find a HG color or product, all the while using something that is "just close enough" to use daily in the mean time. Since my recent color revelation I splurged and bought this blush as I have actually, always been pretty impressed with VS's makeup selection and quality. Lasting power is decent, color blend between the 3 colors really gives me that healthy, natural flush I feel works best on my skintone and I feel lots better wearing the right shade now. Not 100% HG status here, but darn close until I have the cash flow to experiment in the fabled, wonderous world of NARS blushes.