October 1, 2014 | 1326 users online

Lash Treatments - Dermaglow- Lash Enhance Growth and Conditioning Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by stlawrenceriver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My overall review for this product is undecided. I cannot actually tell whether it did anything for me. I used this for two months on my eyebrows, trying to lengthen and thicken them. By the end of the two months, my brows were definitely longer, but not thicker.

This led me to believe the product did not work in any noticeable way, and it was mostly my diligence in keeping away the tweezers that helped. It is not Latisse, that is for certain.
Otherwise, I though the price was too much. I bought this at fifty off, and would have never considered it otherwise.

The product is white, and has a funny smell that dissipates after you apply. The packaging is flimsy, and disappointingly the little brush is not long enough to reach the bottom of the tube. So there will be a few weeks product left over.

Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by perfectface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always had nice, long lashes until the last few years. I tried Latisse and had a horrible reaction, my lashes fell out and never really came back. I tried different mascaras and Smartlash with minimal results. I read about Dermaglow and decided to try it. I've been using it for (3) weeks and the results are AMAZING! My lashes are visibly thicker, the bare spots have filled in and the length has also increased. I got my lashes back when I never thought I would again! It's a little expensive, $65, but worth every penny. I bought it from ESkinStore, here's a direct link: http://www.eskinstore.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=3104&idproduct=22215

Addendum 8/24/13: I'm still using this and the results are still awesome! I did find it on Amazon for $19.99 (yay!!!) here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007N7SK0U/ref=pe_385040_30332190_pe_175190_21431760_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I would probably purchase this again. I will update after a few more months. I am experimenting with trying to grow my eyebrows back fuller and with use of this stuff, it seems to be taking much less time than I'd anticipated. After a few weeks of use, I have so much more regrowth. My eyebrows like way fuller and darker already in a matter of weeks. I received 2 free tubes of this and after I use both I will give a final verdict. So far so good! Update: I've been using this for about a month. I can't say that the difference is dramatic as far as my lashes have grown but this has made a big difference in the growing back of my eyebrows. I am impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by releets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Definatley works! I am on about week 3 and definatley have noticed results; my lashes are indeed longer and perhaps thicker and they do look darker. There was nothing wrong with my lashes to begin with but if I can have fuller, thicker lashes, why not :)

My eyebrows are what I am most pleased with. They are very thin and over plucked, and this product has definatley made them darker and fuller:)

I did have very similar results with Rapid Lash, for me they work equally as well. Price is similar, both around 60 dollars Canadian.

Oh and I experienced no irritation whatsoever from either product:) I apply it to my eyebrows, upper lashes and lower lashes every night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

I just started using this product and am having some slightly concerning irritation. It stings after application and on day 1, I woke up with swelling on my lower lash line. On day 2, my other eye was sore and I developed a headache. I will try for a few more days, but will discontinue use if it persists. It's not worth it if it does! UPDATE: Upgrading my review after learning you should only use a miniscule amount. I do see a difference in length, likely also do to Lancome Cils Booster primer. If I use too much, I do get swollen eyes for a few days, though, which is a bit unsettling. I just put enough on at the base to moisten the upper lash line, but not enough that I can see the product or have it spread to my lower line. This seems to avoid issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by KaelnKole

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used Dermaglow Lash Enhance growth and conditioning treatment for about 3 weeks and notice a considerable improvement in my lashes. They are getting fuller and longer than I've ever experienced. I've also used Latisse in the past which made minimal change to my short sparse lashes so I thought I'd try something else which may work. I think each product works individually on each person, my friend used Latisse and had great results, I had much better results with Dermaglow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Calina_Oscura76

So, seeing as it is incredibly difficult to find any reviews on this product, i figured I would add it, and review it myself. :)

My lashes. Oh, the horrible things I could say about them. Sparse. Short. Light colored. Practically invisible. Not to mention the gap I have on my right eye.. where I had NO lashes whatsoever. I tried L'oreals lash serum, and various other "lash enhancing mascaras.. all with minimal results.. So enter Dermaglow lash Enhance. I read One, count them ONE review on the product, which took me forever to find on the internet, and figured it was worth a shot.. $65 bucks (cad) a pop at your local Shoppers drug mart, I must have been mad.. or desperate. But I was getting sick of having every little thing make its way into my eye, I mean, lashes are supposed to protect your eyes right? mine were too short and skimpy to be of any use.. lol

I started using the product March 6th so it has been almost 2 months since I started using it. I am still on the same tube... it has a tiny, Eye liner like brush for easy application.. I had absolutely NO irritation from this product, no watery eyes, no itching.. nothing.. you just apply at the base of your clean, upper lashes every night before bed. Now the product does say results in 2 weeks, and tho i noticed I was losing far less lashes ( before usage, I was could pull them out 3-4 lashes at a time.. ) I didn't notice anything dramatic. About a month into it however, I started noticing. alot. My lashes were getting fuller, the crazy bald spot I had on my right eye was filling in.. and now when I use mascara, it looks like I have false lashes on.. a big thing for me.. as I could never really wear mascara well.. it always clumped and looked awful.. my lashes are in great condition now, I may lose one a week.. tops.. and the best part, No rebound issues.. no sudden loss of tons of lashes like with other certain medicated products. All in all, it is a solid product that I personally have responded to well, But as everyone knows, we are all different, and we all respond differently to different products. For me, this was well worth the money, and I went out and purchased another package, as it was a BOGO free promo.. I will continue to use it for as long as they make it. :) worth noting, that my lower lashes have seen a bit of a change as well... slight change in length and a touch fuller.. it must transfer to the lower lid whilst sleeping, because I never applied it to my lower lashes.
Apparently it can be used on eyebrows as well, but boy, I have no shortage of those.. lol..
I