July 29, 2014 | 1520 users online

Scrubs - Ecotools - Facial Loofa

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lilmissyblee1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this at the last-grab bin at Ulta waiting in line because...well, it's an Ecotools product and i'm a sucker for them. I was a little apprehensive to use this on my face, as I thought it'd be too rough...but suprisingly, its very gentle (I even had to be a little more 'vigorous' than I thought to feel like it was doing anything!) And I guess it got the circulation flowing to my face, because my skin glows after using this. Really nice cheap effective tool.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by glossyxlipz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I am actually annoyed I like this product. Thats because I have wasted hundreds of dollars on facial scrubs that were so-so when this loofa out did them all for $1. I really, really like this loofa.

Because I have brown skin, I have to be vigilant with exfoliating to keep my tone even and glowing. I also have flaky skin. I am currently using this loofa with my Dermalogica cleanser. It really can get into the nooks and crannies of my nose, and it is gentle but effective. After each use, my skin is glowing. No flakes and my skin tone is evening up.

I am going to keep buying this till they stop making it. I found it in Ulta, 3 pack for $1.