April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - ROLLERGIRL Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by londonlady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I managed to purchase this on Amazon as it is no longer available on the UD website. I paid about £12 for it which is a bargain! You get 3 beautiful neutural shades, Verve, Suspect from Naked palette 2 and Darkhorse from Naked palette1. Then there's that Pink! Woodstock. Do not let woodstock scare you! Its a beauty.I love to apply this on the outer v or on the crease on top of Darkhorse or Suspect. I would have never of thought to apply Pink to neutural colours but it goes so well together! All 4 colours have great pigmentation and blend beautifully together. You do not need to apply much on to brush. Love the box its presented in too.You also get 24/7 eyeliner in Whiskey which is a gorgeous medium tone Brown. I were a little disappointed with this as this had very little staying power on me. Then last but not least the lipgloss in Crush which is a sheer dark pink shade. Smells of gorgeous peppermint. Non sticky formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by jesscvz88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this palette on sale at urbandecay.com for $14 and i love it for my everyday eye look. It has 4 eyeshadows and a whiskey eye liner. The eyeliner i use once in a while when i dont want to use my black one. Its ok but i would not buy the full size. I do not like woodstock every much niether, the color dosent look good on me at all. It looks like i have pink eye or like if i had been crying all day when i tried it on. If i could take that color out and put a matte tan color i would. Thats also a bad think about this palette. All the colors have shimmer so when i do my highlight i have to use a different shadow that is not in the palette. Over all i love the palette for my everyday look, i just wish they had a matte tan and not woodstock. (A deep bright pink w/shimmer)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is my 1st urban decay palette, it's sold for $13 on their web. My friend told me : when will u get urban decay palette's for $13?!?!? so i decided to get it even if i dont really need.

this palette impressed me, it's pretty, travel friendly palette, with eye liner and lip gloss. I love the color (except woodstock, it makes me looks like i have eye problem), suspect is the one i used most, and darkhorse is pretty impressive.

all shades are pigmented and long lasting even without eye primer. No shades has glitter, so no fall out.

i wouldn't repurchase since i got my naked 2, which also have suspect and verve. And snakebite in naked 2 is pretty close with darkhose.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one sassy palette! It comes with bonus whiskey 24/7 pencil and lip junkie in crush. I use this palette mainly in winter-spring months because the shades are too frosty for me to wear in summer& fall. Eyeshadows included are woodstock, verve, suspect, and darkhorse. The best part of the palette for me is suspect, a shimmery champagne beige that I wear often and it's a great base color. The least wearable color here is woodstock, a bright hot pink with tiny sparkles-it makes me look like I have pink eye! I think the reasoning behind that is the shadows are so pigmented that it's easy to overdo it! The e.s lasts forever though, 12 hours without creasing if I use UD primer potion! I've pulled all nighters with this look and it's still fresh in the A.M, great quality and I wish I would have snagged more palettes while they were on sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Tulip211

Love it! Lovely, smooth, silky, highly pigmented.

Woodstock is great for blending.
The Silvery one is an awesome highlighter.
The Taupe color disappears on olive skin.
Dark Horse is a perfect crease color.

The mini liner and gloss are fab.

Great value. Love the mirror.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it but not sure.Its neutral for everyday wear but i think its not special.Pigmentation lacking and not last long.If i must be choose ud fun or rollergirl..I go to fun palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first heard about this palette, I was not very interested. Then, came a drastic price cut :D It was originally $32, I got this for $18 but I had waited I would have got it for $13 :(

Now on to the palette. It was much smaller and compact that I had anticipated, which is a great thing. I already owned the shade "Darkhorse" from the orginal Naked palette which is a dark brown with slight golden shimmers and "Suspect" from BOS III which is a creamy light brown golden shade.

I was newly introduced to "Verve" which is in the Naked 2 palette and "Woodstock" which is in the Fun Palette. Verve is a nice beige color which is too frosty for me to use as a browbone highlight (I love Milani's "Almondine" and NYX "Nude) but it is great as an inner corner brightener. Woodstock is a bright fuschia pink which I wouldnt use on the lid but could work as a liner shade for an extra pop of color or used lightly to blend out a smokey shade or plummy color. The closest shades I have in my collection which are sort of similar to "Woodstock" is the bottom shade of the "Berry Glimmer" Milani Glimmer Stripes palette (which is very frosty) and L'oreal Hip Duo in "Sassy" which is matte.

The "Whisky" e/l is a reddish brown shade which is a great complimet to the 3 neutral shades in the palette. I'd prefer a darker shade of brown like Milani's "Brown" Liquif'eye e/l. But the quality of the 24/7 liner is smooth and creamy.

The Mini Lip junkie in "crush" is a bright pink shade in the tube but it is not as bright on the lips. Its just enough color and its not overly sticky that its uncomfortable and not to slick where it just glides off your lips.

I used "Suspect" on the inner 2/3 of my lid and "Darkhorse" on the outter 1/3, with "Verve" on the tearduct and "Whisky" on the lashline for some recent job interviews. End result, daytime appropriate, professional and beautiful.

Overall, this is a wonderful palette to have in your collection. It is great for everyday use and it easily fits in your purse. The colors are highly pigmented with a creamy smooth texture as can be expected with all UD e/s. It is a tremendous value.

My Recommendation: Go get this while you still can!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by randers

If you don't own this palette, shame on you. Go buy it for $13 on UD's website or beauty.com.

This is a frickin' fantastic palette. You'll get Verve, an almost-white shimmery highlighter, Suspect, a light/medium brown shimmer, Darkhorse, a dark brown with hints of gold, and Woodstock, an oddly wearable deep, bright pink. Not to mention a travel size Whiskey liner and a lippie to boot.

It's great for travelling or to give to a makeup newb. You get three gorgeous, neutral eyeshadow shades that pair beautifully to create a classic eye, matching lippie, and eyeliner is included. From Urban Decay. Use woodstock as your blush or line your bottom lashes for a fun vibe.

All this. $13. From Urban Decay. Really, what are you waiting for?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by TuttaPanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this from the UD website on sale for $13, and it was definitely worth the money - in fact, it would be worth even more for the 3 neutral shadows alone. My only "complaint" (really more of an observation) is that the shadows look warm-ish in the palette but look quite cool on my skin (NW15) but they're beautiful even so. The shadows have a good amount of shimmer but no glitter, and the darkest shadow, Darkhorse, is wonderfully pigmented and so smooth.
Woodstock is indeed a very, very bright cool-toned hot pink and it's a bit too bright for me as eyeshadow, but I'm using it (delicately!) as blush.
The set came with a hot pink lip gloss and the Whiskey 24/7 pencil, which is smooth like all the other wonderful UD pencils.
I love this palette (my first UD shadows) and am contemplating buying a backup if this is discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I am absolutely blown away by this palette. I've a long time drooled over the packaging, and the shocking pink brilliance of Woodstock. And then, one day, armed with a $15.00 off coupon code, I caved and bought this and BOSIV. I just tried this palette tonight, and I usually wait at least a week or two of really trying out a product before reviewing it, but I am absolutely sure of this. All four colors are very pigmented and apply beautifully. Verve is a silvery taupe, Suspect is a shimmery medium beige, and Darkhorse is a neutral medium brown. So those are three colors that are so versatile and neutral that you could wear with ANYTHING. Woodstock, of course, makes this palette very special to me. The thought of wearing this fuchsia is probably scary to most (like me!). However, it applies sheer enough that you could do just a touch in the crease. It also builds beautifully, so if you want to do an all-over pink eye you can also do that. I built up a to a really bold pink in the crease without it looking clownish or like I was trying too hard. And the Whiskey eyeliner is great! The gloss is nice but I have so many glosses it's completely irrelevant to me. But get this palette, even if you have no intention of ever wearing Woodstock. It's a great buy for the neutrals alone, especially if you can't afford $60.00 for a Naked Palette.