December 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Conditioner - Evolvh Luxury Organic Haircare - UltraShine Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by floofinator

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My current HG conditioner (I say "Current" because I typically need to change my conditioner based on my ever-changing hair)! I discovered this from a beauty box subscription about two years ago... initially I was skeptical because my hair doesn't do well with new products in general, and most shampoo/conditioners either make my hair really dry, or really heavy/greasy feeling. My hair is naturally straight, thick, and coarse. I would say that it's a bit on the dry side of normal, but very shiny.

This product is very lightweight and applies very thin, it almost "disappears" into my hair and doesn't give that slippery feeling that I prefer in conditioners. BUT, after washing my hair always feels well conditioned and soft. Where I really notice the difference is how easy it is to blow dry my hair and how little it tangles when using this conditioner. After using my sample size bottle, I went ahead and purchased the 8.5 fl. oz bottle. It did wonders for my hair...I slowly saw it improve in appearance and look more and more amazing over time. I loved it so much I actually bought the salon 33.8 fl. oz/1L bottle. Yes, it's on the pricey side for a conditioner at $68 CAD for the 1L bottle but so far I have been using this bottle for 11 months and I think I still have about 1-2 months left of product. I have shoulder length hair and use one full pump to cover my entire head, then sometimes a tiny bit extra to make sure the ends of my hair are coated. When I had hair past my chest, it took about 2 pumps.

No matter the shampoo I use now, it seems to make my hair shiny without being greasy. I will continue to buy this over and over again! Love this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As I mention in my review for the shampoo in this line, the claim this product makes of being "Organic" seems quite dubious as I was unable to find any information as to what was organic and how much....thus I'm deducting 1 point.
But, as I also expressed in my shampoo review, the results I've had with these products is unprecedented. This conditioner is FANTASTIC.

For referrence, I'm a 3A on Naturally Curly.com (large well defined ringlets, fine hair but a lot of it) I color it to hide grey (single process). The length falls about 4 inches below my shoulders.

The texture of this conditioner is creamy, but lightweight. It has the same lovely soft floral fragrance as the shampoo. It takes about 2 pumps to cover my hair. I wash & condition every other day and after a little over a month I still have 2/3 of the bottle left.

This conditioner really strikes the perfect balance. It leaves my hair well moisturized without weighing it down at all. In fact, when I put my fingers through my hair after using this, I can still get a bit of that "Clean Hair Squeak". And, most importantly, I've had ZERO issues with buildup. However, I don't think this would be moisturizing enough for hair that is very coarse or damaged.
I
t's also worth mentioning that there are no "-cones" listed in either the shampoo or the conditioner. AWESOME stuff!