October 30, 2014 | 1821 users online

Conditioner - Evolvh Luxury Organic Haircare - UltraShine Moisture Conditioner

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As I mention in my review for the shampoo in this line, the claim this product makes of being "Organic" seems quite dubious as I was unable to find any information as to what was organic and how much....thus I'm deducting 1 point.
But, as I also expressed in my shampoo review, the results I've had with these products is unprecedented. This conditioner is FANTASTIC.

For referrence, I'm a 3A on Naturally Curly.com (large well defined ringlets, fine hair but a lot of it) I color it to hide grey (single process). The length falls about 4 inches below my shoulders.

The texture of this conditioner is creamy, but lightweight. It has the same lovely soft floral fragrance as the shampoo. It takes about 2 pumps to cover my hair. I wash & condition every other day and after a little over a month I still have 2/3 of the bottle left.

This conditioner really strikes the perfect balance. It leaves my hair well moisturized without weighing it down at all. In fact, when I put my fingers through my hair after using this, I can still get a bit of that "Clean Hair Squeak". And, most importantly, I've had ZERO issues with buildup. However, I don't think this would be moisturizing enough for hair that is very coarse or damaged.
I
t's also worth mentioning that there are no "-cones" listed in either the shampoo or the conditioner. AWESOME stuff!