September 2, 2014 | 1059 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Goody - Spin Pin Mini

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I love these & their longer counterparts, for making messy buns, although I do think that the longer ones are more effective on my own hair which is sort of medium length but really super thin. I think the mini spin pins are better for shorter hair that's more dense or thicker than what I've got. I've got the Goody ones & ones from Sally Beauty Supply, & I cannot distinguish or notice any difference between brands. I am always losing these! It's so annoying in that respect. Watching YouTube videos really helped me in learning how to put these in my hair more effectively.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

These are awesome! I have never had hair long enough to make a bun- right now my hair is at It's longest ever and It's about 1.5-2 inches below my shoulders and It's very thing too. I've been wanting to try these but obviously the big ones would be too big. When i was at Ulta with my mom I saw these and she got them for me. They are awesome! my hair was a big shorter than it is now and they still worked great even though the bun is tiny. Now that my hair is longer I can make a decent bun for It's length and they are so unbelievably easy to use! I already repurchased them so I am never without them. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really like these. My hair comes a couple of inches below my shoulders but it is really really fine so if i make it into a bun it is tiny. The regular spin pin would have been sticking out but this is perfect for my hair. I was really surprised by how well it held my hair in, and it was very easy to use. This is the first time I've been able to make a normal looking bun (they always look weird on me since my hair is so fine). 1 spin pin was actually enough to hold all my hair but you can put 2 to feel more secure. I think the price is a bit high considering its just a tiny piece of metal (I got the 3 pack at walmart for about $6), I think a better price would be $4, but it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I found these for only a dollar at a local value store called Deals. I thought I'd give them a try since I read reviews about the spin pins recently. I twisted my hair into a quick side bun and used all 3 of these to secure it and I'm happy to say they work pretty well! Maybe I'll try the bigger kind to see how they compare.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oooh i LOVE these. picked them up on a whim at Target and so glad I did. I have thick, curly, unruly-yet-finely-textured hair, which is a nightmare to keep up with bobby pins alone because my hair laughs at bobby pins. These are such a pleasant no-brainer. Wrap hair up in a bun or two (I like doing two on the top-back of my head) spin in a couple of pins each, and it stays, firmly anchored, till I take it out. So good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by ladlaw

Doesn't get any better.....for up dos on fine thin hair.3 of these suckers hold my slippery fine shoulder length hair.Whoohoo.....PS why does makeupally rate packaging?Really?Who cares ?We want the performance...isn't that why we read the reviews and rate products?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I reviewed the larger ones and loved them, these perform just as well but are simply shorter. I have always wished that when I put my hair up in a bun, there was a way to "anchor" it so it sat where I wanted it exactly. As the day would go on gravity would kick in and my hair bun felt heavy and didn't look like it did when I left the house. It hurt too having my heavy hair falling bit by bit as the day wore on. These allow you to have much more control in how an updo looks and behaves. Clever idea but who would care if it didn't work? This really does!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by OPLALS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These are amazing. Really easy to use, comfortable to wear, holds throughout the day and looks good. I have fine/medium, somewhat dense hair currently two inches below the shoulder. I use all three to secure a low bun, no problems, so I'm glad I didn't get the larger size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by shoshoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these ! I have medium length superfine hair and its a pain to find things to hold it back - one mini pin holds it perfectly and its so easy. I was just in the UK and left one with a friend to use - she had put it in without a mirror on the first shot. They're so easy to use !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by RachelLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love these, I can not believe I waited so long to try these out. I bought these instead of the regular size because on the package the full size ones were only for low buns. these mini pins are great for high buns. I just dumped all my bobby pins last night, I will never go back!