November 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Soothing Skin Baby Bath

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2006 6:50:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I hope they didn't make this for babies, because this irritate the heck outta my usually tough-as-nails skin and sensitive areas. I used it twice and it took me almost a week to recover. Made me itch all over and seemed to dry out my skin horribly. I really love the lotion, but this wash has got to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 11:05:00 PM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this stuff. I use it as a shower gel and it makes my skin very soft with a nice understated scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 2:03:00 PM More reviews by nobiki

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is similar to the vapour bath, except this is for itchy, dry skin instead of stuffy noses. my son has eczema, and i use this when he wants some fun bubbles. the aveeno bath wash is more moisturizing, but it burns his eyes.

this puts out a moderate amount of bubbles, with a light floral scent. the bubbles don't last very long, but with itchy skin you probably shouldn't be in the tub too long anyway. however, i prefer the vapour bath - it is equally moisturizing, and we both prefer its smell. i will probably not repurchase this. continued >>