December 21, 2014 | 1781 users online

Tools - Revlon - No Pinch Mini Curler

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

Like my other eyelash curler review, it does what it does, it curls my lashes:)
All eye curlers are similar, they curl your lashes and won't pinch unless you make it pinch.
However, this one broke:( I'm not surprised, it is made out of plastic. I do like the idea of an eyelash curler look like this and unlike usual eyelash curler. It's easier to travel with, very compact, and cute! But if you press to hard on the black handle, it will eventually break into 2.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by chimama

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it isn't that I'm being cheap in purchasing this eyelash curler it is rather a problem finding one that fits my eyes. I have a small face and oval eyes of a normal size. They may be a bit recessed due to my age. This eyelash curler just doesn't work for me. The body of the curler is black and I had a difficult time seeing if my eyelashes were actually in so I could curl them. It didn't catch the outer or inner eyelashes without pinching either. My search continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess this product is ok but I am uncomfortable with the thought of putting something like an eyelash curler so close to my eyes. And please dont call me a baby or any other mean names for saying that. I will do what I am comfortable with and so will you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by strawberrykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For the record I *hate* the normal Revlon curler. That thing is so curved I couldn't even get it close enough to my eye to touch my lashes.

This, however, is AMAZING. I do have to curl my lashes half at a time but it's not hard to do since there aren't bars on the side and I get a nice curl!

Compact and travels well. For $5 I couldn't ask for more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I've been on the search for a good eyelash curler and this is the one! Unlike normal eyelash curlers which have bars on the side so you have to put your lashes between it, this doesn't have that. Thus you can reach even the inner and outer lashes! Not only is it wonderful in doing that but it doesn't leave a "line" on your lashes like other cheap curlers! This curls wonderfully and I can't rave enough about this product! I'm surprised no one else has reviewed this! It's just a wonderful product and I love how portable it is!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No