October 30, 2014 | 1515 users online

Fragrances - heat rush

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells so great. I reallly, really wish it came in an EDP instead of just an EDT. Everyone's complaining about the same thing in these reviews: smells great; doesn't last. The problem is it's an EDT. It really does smell awesome. It smells like sweet grapefruit to me and isn't overpowering at all. It also has such a warm feel to it. I was so surprised this came from Beyonce. I would definitely buy it if it lasted longer, but spraying it multiple times a day would be quite annoying. Otherwise it's a wonderful scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am pleasantly surprised with this one. On my skin I smell a lot of mango, a bit of musk, some spicy amber and just a touch of wood. The rest of the fruits and flowers add a generic sweetness without compromising the fragrance's appeal. It's not groundbreaking but being sweet, fruity, uncomplicated, it fits perfectly in the current trend (think Escada). I'm a sucker for anything tropical so there you go. My favorite part is the price.

Unfortunately it stays very close to the skin and longevity could be MUCH better...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I really didn't like Heat, but I received a few samples of Heat Rush and decided to give it a try. On the upside, this smells much better than Heat, in my opinion. Heat Rush is a warm, tropical perfume that is light and not overpowering. On my skin I smell orange, passion fruit and the honey amber. Tropical scents aren't really my thing, and I feel like this is a scent that everyone has smelled before. Any generic tropical, fruity perfume or lotion pretty much smells like this. I don't find it super unique.
The real problem with this is that it has zero lasting power. I apply it, and the scent is completely gone within an hour. I've never gotten to smell the base notes because this just disappears. I have cheapo body mists and knockoff perfumes that last much longer than this.
I wouldn't recommend this. It's a pretty dupe-able scent, and if you bought the bottle, you'd probably use it up in less than a month because of how often you need to reapply.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by melcas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells great but does not last at all! Such a shame because I would wear it all the time. I was going to put it in an atomizer but you cannot open the bottle up.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by sweetapplepie

I really liked the smell of this perfume. The light fruity scent reminded me of summer. This perfume is fresh and for everyday use. It was very affordable and it has a nice orange bottle. The smell is bit like an ESCADA perfume. The only con however is that it didn't last very long and i had to put more on during the day

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by summerskyemusic

I sprayed this in the air and it smelled wonderful. I sprayed it on myself and it smelled like orange air freshener. Very cheap quality scent and too young for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tested Heat Rush recently while shopping at Rite-Aid. I didn't think I'd like it since I didn't care for Heat. While driving home, I was pleasently surprised. It's more gourmand which is my favorite category for fragrances. It smells like it has notes of cotton candy, fruit and a smidgen of musk. Lovely combination! And...I just LOVE the bottle. So gorgeous! A couple weeks later, I spotted a few bottles at Marshall's, so I HAD to get one. The lasting power is not that great but what can you expect from an EDT? Anytime I buy a new fragrance, I immediatley start thinking of a good moisturizer to layer with it that smells similar. As soon as I smelled it the 2nd time around, it smelled so familiar...like something I already own. Finally, it came to me. It's a dupe for BBW Secret Wonderland!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by karasu627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my usual daily fragrance. Its a youthful, girly summertime scent...it smells like fruit and candy. Its fun scent, but after wearing it for extended amounts of time it can get annoying...but that's just me, haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by AbsoluteScentualist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like the review below me, I have to say this is the perfect summer in a bottle for casual wear if you're into fruity perfumes. It reminds me of an Escada limited edition much like the original Heat, but where that one was all peaches, syrup and ambery woods, this one is definitely brighter and tropical.

The opening is lovely with a burst of orange, cherry and a hint of the passion fruit, and is quickly followed by a rich and surprisingly dense mango and wisp of the tropical florals--orchid and hibiscus--before the whole composition is grounded by an easily detected base dominated by the teak wood and finishing on just a touch of creamy amber and musk.

Sillage is strong when first applied and the wear was surprisingly good for a fragrance so heavily dominated by, at least in most fragrances I've tried, usually rather fleeting fruit notes.

Packaging is meh but not too terrible, and the price is standard issue for a relatively new celeb department store frag. It isn't an instant classic and is a nice change when I want something light and fun to wear on those steamy afternoons when powder, intense florals and woods seem too heavy. It isn't unusual, but it is very good at what it does.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

heat rush by beyonce is a perfect summer perfume! I got on my skin: cherry,blood orange,mango blossom,musk.it's fresh,fruity,sweet,summery! I love this smell! For a joyfull woman who wants a summery,exotic,fresh,fruity smell.usually i do my reviews on fragrantica but i love that one so much,that i had to write about it!