April 18, 2014 | 1694 users online

Cleansers - Johnson & Johnson - 3 in 1 Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by HannahF01

Really kept my skin soft and clear and smells lovely! Will be sticking to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Tried this a couple of times and so far, it's quite good. I'm very picky when it comes to scrubs but I like this one because it has the right size of particles:they remove dirt and dead skin cells without dissolving easily in the water and without stripping the skin. I haven't noticed any break-outs yet but will update in a few weeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I finally found this on eBay. I heard good things about this cleanser so I wanted to try it even though it is only available in the UK. I have combination skin and this is perfect for me. The exfoliating beads are not sharp or harsh. They are very gentle but they do work. Even when you splash water on your face, they don't dissolve. I loveeee the J&J scent. Don't get this in your eyes because it will hurt, I made that mistake. Will definitely repurchase :)
EDIT 3/24/13: This broke me out in horrible cystic acne after about 2 weeks of use. Not sure what's in this that caused it, but needless to say it went into the trash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I always come back to this product because it is gentle as it claims. This is a scrub and cleanser in one since it contains very small scrubbing granules that aren't as harsh on my skin like the St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Even though the granules are quite minuscule, it doesn't wash away as easily when water is mixed with it, so you are still able to scrub away without it being 'dissolved' by the water. It leaves my skin alot smoother afterwards and does not leave my skin dry or irritable either. Like alot of the Johnson products, this is pretty perfume scented which I don't like so much, but I can live with that. It seems to be working well for my combination skin so I will continue to repurchase.