October 22, 2014 | 1840 users online

Skincare - Face - The Body Shop - Super Charged Sea Minerals

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ozahiru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i Luv it !!! Too bad it was discontinued but i still c some on ebay. i used Cleasing mousse, clay mask, toner & mositure. Absolutely wonderful , the redness on my cheek is gone in a couple of days. Dont understand y they discontinue such a wonderful product like this. :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2002 11:40:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great. No other moisturizer I have tried has given me the results I got with this. Fewer blemishes, reduced redness, more even complexion and less flaking (before using this my skin was very dry and flaky, and blemish prone). I use it at night and in the morning. It makes a great base for my makeup. Would buy again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2001 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Smurfette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful! What a deal too. it is being discontined, so got it half priced at $8 for a jar. Works really well to moisturize my dry skin. Can't say enough about this "La Mer" knockoff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2001 2:31:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

I can't say enough great things about SCSM. It is an inexpensive alternative to CDLM, and offers similiar "healing properties". I found that CDLM was too rich and heavy for my sensitive, oily skin, so I decided to turn to SCSM. This moisturizer is lightweight and leaves a matte finish on my face. It doesn't clog my pores or irritate my skin in any way. It has helped to even out my skin tone and even reduce the darkness of old blemish scars. Don't expect SCSM to work miracles, though. It's just a high quality, fabulous moisturizer at a great price.