Awake sign revolution eye cream

2.0

on 4/29/2011 3:25:00 PM

This is a nice moisturizing eye cream. I like it better than La mer's eye cream/concentrate, La prairie's cellular contour eye cream and their revitalizing eye gel which are all so-so. I take a rice grain amount, rub it between my two ring fingers until it melts and then tap it on. The jar lasted me about 8 months.

However, while it's quite moisturizing, I have not seen an improvement on my fine lines/circles/puffiness with this. It just helps make applying corrector and concealer more smoothly.

I will probably continue my quest for a HG eye cream but will rebuy this if I can't find a better one.

Note: although it is pricy: $125/jar - the jar hold 0.7 oz vs most eye cream jars hold 0.5 oz.

Addendum 7/27/11: I downgraded this product to a 2 rating. I stopped using the Shiseido eye serum and noted that my eye wrinkles, crepiness and dryness were all quite pronounced, even though I was still using the Awake eye cream. Obviously, the work-horse was the eye serum. I will finish out the jar (which as lasted me 9 months) but am going to try Sulwhasoo's eye cream next.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)