September 1, 2014 | 1100 users online

Lip Gloss - GloMinerals - gloLip plumper sheer berry

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by sanaiya

It is a working product but I was so disappointed to find that is contains paraffin! For that reason I will not buy this again, or their lipsticks which contain parabens!...most mineral makeup companies never use these ingredients as they are known for a long time as damaging in different ways so I was very chocked.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by mlbensinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with everything the prior reviewer said. It's not for the faint of heart as it does "burn" - but I also like the burn and it works wonderfully on my lips. I also really appreciate the fact that it is basically flavorless as one my pet peeves is a nice lipstick/gloss that has a funny taste. Definitely one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this plumping gloss. It comes in beautiful, buildable colors, and tingles almost as much as Duwop, which I love. It makes my lips feel warm and full, and look gorgeous and glossy without being sticky. It has no flavor, which is just fine for me. It is not for the faint of heart...my best friend had to immediately wipe it off as it burned her. I love the burn.