August 2, 2014 | 1001 users online

Hair Treatments - One 'n Only - Hydrating Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Just to clarify this is for the One N Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask. This winter has been brutal on my hair, it's been so dry and brittle and looks downright awful, especially after coloring. The usual protein treatment and conditioners I use just weren't working. I was at Sally's and saw this in a packet (one time only use) so I thought I'd give it a try. Wow, my hair is at it's best again, soft, full of shine, not weighed down, frankly I'm amazed. I will definitely purchase the full size to have on hand. It is highly fragrant but based on how well it works I'll get passed it. After reading other reviews I will consider other purchases in this line as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The sales rep at Sally's recommended that I use this after coloring my hair with Wella Color Charm and a 30% volume developer. I left the color on 40 minutes and my hair felt pretty fried after rinsing it off. I shampooed as usual and then massaged a generous amount of the hydrating mask into my hair and on on my scalp. I left it on for about 10 minutes and then rinsed it off. My hair felt and smelled wonderful afterward. It didn't have the usual squeaky, crunchy, over processed, after color feel or look. Rather,my hair is shiny and full of body rather than limp or over conditioned like some deep conditioners tend to leave it. I will certainly be purchasing this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very long, somewhat layered, naturally curly, normal to thick, colored hair. I picked this up on a whim since I like the Argan Oil by this brand. I use it once a week after I use Terax Latte shampoo which strips away excess build-up of products and I use it after I color my hair with One n' Only Argan hair color. This stuff is wonderful. I slather a generous amount on and let it sit on my hair while I finish my shower routine, then rinse off. My hair is always so soft and silky and extra curly and the scent is pleasant (which migraines trigger with me due to scent so I have to be careful). PROS: product does what it states and hydrates my hair, pleasant scent that doesn't trigger migraines, leaves hair soft/silky/shiny, reduces tangles, could be easier to use in the shower because you have to screw off a lid and screw it back on or set the container somewhere where water won't run into it but overall, I like the container because it allows you to get EVERY bit of the product out,. CONS: container can be a pain (see above), price is a bit high but the product does last me a while and I slather on a lot each week (around 4 tablespoonfuls or 1/4 cup if I had to guess), location of purchasing product (I don't live near a Sally's and that is the only place I've found this so I have to either drive over 60 miles out of my way or have it shipped to me).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by GracefaceYay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was fantastic. In my opinion it's not as good as Macadamia. But for the price very good! The mask isn't heavy or greasy. It leaves your hair soft and frizz free. I like that it doesn't appear greasy and doesn't weight your hair down! I will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by nell01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find this deep conditioner not as heavy as other products I have used. That's a good thing. Washes out easily and leaves my hair looking soft and shiny. I use this one twice a week since I use a flat iron to straighten my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

This is the one product in this line that I've tried that I don't care for. I am absolutely over the moon for the shampoo, conditioner, and restorative mask, but I felt the hydrating one did not do anything for me at all. In fact, the regular conditioner felt more moisturizing than this. It almost dried my hair out, strangely. Plus, I HATE the packaging. I find tubs to be very much of a hassle; I always end up getting excess water in them. I will be sticking to the restorative mask because that is one of my favorite hair products EVER.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by tycho12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works great especially after clarifying. I left it in 10 min with a plastic cap. Great moisture with no protein!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by bbleu7856

This is a great conditioning mask. My hair felt so nice after using it! It's rather heavy though, and I'm not sure it would be good to use it more than once a week. I did notice slight build up when I tried to use it more often. Another good thing...the fragrance of it is fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought a sample size of this at Sally's just to give it a try. I have to say I'm pleased. It left my medium fine hair soft but full and very shiny. Also, I only needed to leave it on for 10 minutes unlike the 20 or 30 minutes a lot of other products require. I would definately use this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Lisalisa29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair HATED this product. I have fine blonde hair, highlighted. I tried it twice and both times I couldn't even comb my hair afterwards. My hair must not like argan oil at all lol I hear from everyone it'll make your hair soft, etc....yeah not for me...can't comb your hair after and makes it feel like straw.

Sucks. I hear so much after this but back to the store it goes for a return.