NuMe Ionic Dryer

on 2/1/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this hair dryer as a Christmas gift and it is amazing. I was using a decent hair dryer before but this one is significantly better. It takes half the time to time to blow dry my hair and I am able to achieve a frizz free blowout without using the flat iron. It is so good to fight frizz that I have started using volumizing products in my medium thick hair for the first time ever. All in all, it is much less damaging for my hair. It leaves my hair smooth, shiny and healthy. Love it!

on 6/19/2013 12:23:00 PM

Do you have long hair that takes a while to dry? And hate the frizzy feeling some blow dryers leave behind even after your hair is dry? Then this is the hair dryer for you!! I have long hair the goes down to my lower back and this blow dryer dries allllll of my hair within minutes!! I SAVE SO MUCH TIME! And it leaves my hair soft and smooth:) already bought my second one in case my first one breaks!

on 4/28/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The Ionic Dryer is absolutely amazing. Its lightweight and cuts down drying time by almost half. I have super long hair so it usually takes me 20 minutes to get my hair completely dry but with this blow dryer it takes closer to 12 minutes. Anyways, I totally recommend this amazing dryer.