August 31, 2014 | 1333 users online

Moisturizers - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - Aloe Jelly with Lavender

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by morgs5555

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this every night with one drop of argan oil mixed into it. It is great, light and very moisturizing. It doesn't break me out and smells lovely. I have never used it after a peel.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cmccusker78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product made my skin sting terribly after doing a gentle peel. I thought that my skin might have been too sensitive from the peel -so I tried it again a few weeks later when my skin had calmed. It still hurt, so I decided to toss it. I don't think my skin is generally sensitive, but there must have been something in this product that I reacted poorly to. ah well! I love the MUAC peels though.. now I just used aloe -fresh from an aloe leaf, and that hydrates and protects very nicely after a peel.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is relatively inexpensive so I though I would give it a go. This is a clear gel with lavender scent. I did not find it effective post-peel. It does nothing to soothe or heal my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by pugsrule

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this to use after my TCA peel.When i received it in the mail it had leaked a little even though there was a plastic seal around the top.And when i opened the jar some product fell out as it is quite runny so be carefull when you take the lid off.I loved the smell! My peel was pretty mild so when putting this on it really didnt do much and kinda dryed my skin..but i think all aloe does that to me.Not bad ..just didnt work for me and am not fond of the container.Edit to add..Ive tried this a few times more after a peel or when my skin is dry or upset.It just doesnt work for me,i think its the aloe that dries me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Purchased this on advice from MUAC with peel. This is lovely! It feels so soothing and calming when you apply. Used it after the peel and was glad to have it on hand. It has a watery jell like consistency, light scent, 2 ounces in jar. Will keep on hand for whenever skin needs soothing. Highly recommend.