November 22, 2014 | 1768 users online

Moisturizers - Lise Watier - Hydra Smart 3D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the 3D Hydration gel-creme.

This product is OK, but not really for me. I bought it for 9$ at an annual warehouse sale, but I sure would be regretting it if I actually paid full price.I have a dry, sensitive skin, and this was not hydrating enough, even for the summer. I really liked the texture, it was silky, but it was also really heavily scented. I also don't like the fact that there's no SPF in it. I really want to protect my skin from the harming sun, and this does not.

I will not repurchase, even at a discounted price. La Roche - Posay is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by olyvya

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hydra Smart 3D Hydration Tinted Veil . This should be under the category of BB Creams as far as I'm concerned.

It's a combination of a Foundation and Moisturizer (2 in 1). I've always used a moisturizer and a foundation as part of my daily regime; not to mention self-conscious of a bit of rosacea.

I've used different foundations over the years. One day, I came across this at Shopper's Drug Mart. It's absolutely amazing. First off, there an ever so slight baby powder scent. But not enough, to put me off. I will also mention that I have sensitive/combination skin.

Upon application, this blends and absorbs ever so smoothly into your skin. It covers my rosacea adequately without feeling or looking too heavy. I was absolutely amazed.

I tried the Vichy BB cream, but it was too thick and not as absorbable the Tinted Veil.

The product price rages from 35.00 to 39.00 CND funds. I'm definitely sold on this product and think it's worth checking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by vbparry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tricky skin...oily with blackheads on the nose & chin, and mega dehydration - not dry - I have more than enought oil! I just want to make the distinction for girls with the same skin type as it's not as common as others.

This moisturizer provides excellent hydration and does NOT cause blackheads! I've been using it in conjunction with Vichy's Aqualia Serum and it's a fantastic combo. It seems to exfoliate as well - maybe it's the antioxidants doing this, I'm not sure.

Anyway, my skin looks fantastic compared to one week ago - improved blackheads & zero peeling! Oh, I've been using the hydrafoam cleanser as well.

The only thing I hate is that it comes in a jar...seriously gross. I'm going to buy a pump bottle before I repurchase.

I hope this helps - I've tried NeoStrata, Cliniderm, Biotherm ect, all the usual suspects. This has been the best for my skintype.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the gift set with the cleanser and moisturizer. This is BY FAR the best of all the moisturizers I have ever tried, and I've tried my share, from high-end to drugstore brands...

My skin is dry on the cheeks and oily on the T-Zone. I live in Canada and rough winters take a toll on my skin. When spring comes, I need a heavy duty moisturizer yet light enough to not shine an hour after getting ready....

This is HG. It was recommanded to me by a friend who's a cosmetician and man oh man she was right. It's a must.
Efficient, lightweight, great great great.