April 21, 2014 | 1521 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuxe - Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Poli93

I'm obsessed with the Reve De Miel line, and this hand cream is as good as I had hoped. It's super moisturizing (my cuticles are very grateful), smells divine, a little goes a long way (seriously, a pea sized amount is enough for both hands). It takes a while to absorb because it's quite liquidy, not greasy at all. I use it each night before going to bed so I don't mind it, but I'd definitely use it during the day if only I'd remember to carry it in my purse. I've used Neutrogena, Burts Bees, Kiehls and Neals Yard hand creams and this one beats them all, I find.
I also tend to get weird colourless itchy bumps on the back of my hand and nuckles especially and have no idea why (I think slight alcohol intollerance) and this cream helps them heal when they appear randomly.
Great price for a Nuxe product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Flurby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Decent product, not great. For normal hands it would do a decent job, but not good enough for very dry hands. My all time favourite hand cream is from Kiehl's, but I can't get that easily where I live, so I keep experimenting. Love the smell of this, but it is very strong, so beware :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

This is a really good hand cream - I received it in a kit for Christmas with other Nuxe products. The smell is great, but what I find best is the texture because it is so light and absorbent yet at the same time immediately leaves my hands feeling moisturized and relieved after applying. I wouldn't repurchase this hand cream because of the price but I am really glad that I got to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by samm23

I love hand creams, I tend to go back to Clarins to be honest but usually try and alternate. So this has been a lovely product that has not disappointed , its soaks in well has a nice fragrance and leaves my hands and elbows feeling smooth and hydrated. I only use it at night ,for me I don't think it quite has the treatment effect of the Clarins product and you certainly don't get as much, 75 ml as opposed to 100 ml . I would probably buy it again though , someday .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It is indeed the best hand cream ever, moisturises but does not leave any grease behind, it's natural, smells wonderful and leaves your hands soft and smooth like velvet.
The feet cream from the same line is terrific too, it regenerates the skin like no other cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Revenue

This is simply the best hand cream ever!
It is actually very light, sinks in pretty fast without leaving greasy feeling (which most of other hand creams do), but at the same time it's very moisturising, leaving your hands soft and scented.
Smell is beautifull, like a sweet honey mixed with some nice floral perfume. Beware - smell is really really strong, other people close to you will easily be able to smell it too, but I'm sure they won't mind because it really smells amazing!

It may not be moisturising enough for somebody with extremely dry hands because, like I said, it's very light, but I think for most people it would be great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I really like this hand cream for everyday use.

PRO:
- The smell is amazing - I love honey.
- The texture is smooth, easy to distribute and it sinks in and dries very quickly, so you don't get sticky hands.
- Makes my hands soo soft!
- Moisturises nicely.

CON:
- The packaging is not the pretties, but it is very practical and small enough to carry in your purse.
- It is pricier than other hand creams, but the smell and effect is worth it for me.

VERDICT:
Would definitely repurchase this. I just love the smell and the way it makes my hands so very soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This reve de miel hand cream contains:honey,sunflower,precious oils and vitamin E! It smells like honey,it`s tick and verry moisturizing! It does rehydrate the hands and makes them smooth like velvet! love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by josiekwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample from the company, with no real expectations. This has been my favorite product from the samples! The hand/nail cream is pleasantly scented, and for me, I've found the scent lasts quite a while -- a plus for me. The cream itself is interestingly lightweight, absorbs as fast as a lotion would, and lasts a long time. I put this on my hands/nails before I go to bed and let the pleasant scent waft me to sleep, and when I wake up, my hands feel moisturized! Usually b/c my apt temperature is left at a brisk 72, my hands feel dry in the morning, but not with this cream ! :) Yes, the price is high, but when I feel like treating myself and my hands (which isn't often :( ) this would be the hand/cream I pick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* My Hands - Normal. Drier in the winter.
* Review – This hand cream is ranked #1 on the French version of MUA and since it's by one of my favorite French beauty brands, I just had to give it a try. This is non-greasy, non-sticky and moisturizes quickly into the skin. There is no lingering residue whatsoever. It also has a captivating scent so if you like the scent of the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse and don't suffer from severe crocodile skin hands, then you might want to give this a try. The scent of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse always reminds me of summer and the scent of this hand cream doesn't fail in expectations. This nourishes, soothes and comforts the hands with sunflower oil, rose muscat and sweet almond oil, barley extract, argan oil, shea butter, acacia honey and vitamin E. Previously, I tried the L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream but I found that way too rich and too thick for my hands. This is much better suited for me. I also prefer this soft upright tube to the aluminum tube by L’Occitane.
* Note - For severely dry cracked winter hands, I don't think this will provide enough long term comfort.
* Tip - For extra TLC, I like soften my hands, nails and cuticles with sweet almond oil after washing and then follow-up with this hand cream to lock in the moisture. Works like a charm.
* Price - A 75 ml tube retails for about €13
* Verdict - I am quite pleased with this and I would not hesitate to repurchase.