April 17, 2014 | 1850 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Nostalgia

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

Nostalgia is a pretty pink satin finish lipstick reminiscent of the late 50's and early 60's shades. Think of it as Barbie pink with a hint of coral to give it warmth. While it is really pretty it's definitely not a good colour for me which is why I gave it a lowish rating. If you look good in retro colours, this is a good pick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this colour, and this lipstick goes on smoothly and feels nice on my lips. But it settles into the fine lines of my lips, even if they are moisturized. They make my lips look very cracked. I put the gloss in the Be Famous shade on top and it looks better, but I hate the feeling of gloss. Overall, I love this colour for a night out once in while, but it doesn't look good enough to wear everyday. I wish the formula was better. I'm going to find this shade in a better brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love it
the color looks so pretty
its pigmented and nice

The smell is never an issue for me

I rated it LOW for packaging, because I HATE Rimmel packaging, it's such an ugly shade of purple. Plus when you turn the "dial", it's kinda weird..its like that for all my Rimmel lipsticks....

But all in all I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this colorr!
I wish the packaging was more like the Revlon Matte Lipstick!
but whatever its worth every penny

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by bestscreennameever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a PPP with cool tones, I find it easier to pick out makeup that clearly has a cool tone or is neutral. I am always leery of picking up something that even has a hint of warmth, as such colors often look muddy or orangey on me. I've been wanting a coral-ish shade for quite some time, but it's been hard to find! This shade by Rimmel, Nostalgia, is great. It is a pinky coral that leans warm but still looks great on my PPP skin. Others have commented that it feels "retro". I'm not sure about that, but I know that it is very pigmented and applies smoothly. I would like it better without the awful scent and if it had less sheen (it has a tiny amount of shimmer or pearl, not sure which), and that is why I gave 4 lippies instead of 5. It's a great color for spring/summer/warm sunny days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Nice bright pink lipstick with a decent amount of staying power and moisture.All rimmel lipsticks have that very sweet smell so something to be aware of if you are sensitive to this kind of thing so I would smell these first before buying.
The one con
This does sink into the lines on your mouth so all have to have a lip balm on underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Maygenface

This is probably my favourite lipstick by far. I do not have one bad thing to say about it. The colour is a perfect shade of pink, it glides on so smoothly to my lips, and it stays on all day without drying. But I think the number one thing I like about this lipstick is the colour, it's super pretty. All in all, I am just in love with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

I haven't planned to purchase this lipstick, but Ulta was having a sale on it so I got it for about $4 in this very color - so I just got it. I'm actually very pleased. I'm fond of pinks and nude lipsticks, so this was my first pinkish coral lipstick and it's very nice. It has great pigmentation - so a little went a long way. It's very moisturizing on my lips - it doesn't exaggerate the dry spots. So overall, I'm pleased with this purchase and recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by lillill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

love this color and suits a playful summer day ..very retro ..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A perfect 60's pink coral that I was searching for years to find in a drugstore brand. It's creamy and has good full color. I'm always happy with Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks and this stays on my lips but doesn't dry them out. It's a great shade for the warmer weather and retro looks with black winged liner. I feel like wrapping my hair in a scarf when I wear it.