July 23, 2014 | 2104 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Illuminator in Laguna

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by katejh

I love this product to add a beautiful bronze glow, especially in the summer. I have fair skin so it is a bit dark for me in the winter (then I switch to the NARS Illuminator in Orgasm) but it's perfect for when I have a bit of natural color. I really like the formula, it is easy to blend and using a very small amount goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Not a huge fan of this.. the glitter in this product is too visible. I bought this product thinking it would give me a healthy natural bronze glow, but it does not achieve this. I think that it could however look better with a full-on heavy makeup look, but for a natural everyday look, the glitter in this product is overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the Orgasm Illuminator, which is great for a blush-type glow. Got this one because I'm a bronzer/highlighter junkie and OMG, it's wonderful. NC35-ish, dry skin. A few little drops and it adds a dewy, warm glow, no blush needed to look alive and healthy. Sometimes I'll put a little cream blush over it but rarely.

Highly recommended when you're in a hurry. Going on vaca and taking only this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by alix1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Was talked into purchasing this in Space NK when I went to buy the Nars TM. Was a bit expensive I though but it turns out I really like it. It looks terribly dark in the bottle but goes on very sheer. It really warms the complexion and had a nice sparkle. I used it a great deal on holiday when I had a tan but still use occasionally in winter on night to liven up my pale face! I do think its a little over priced but you use so little each time, it will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this stuff looks gorgeous on me!!! i'm very very fair, so i do have to blend it well, and a little goes a long way, but it's the prettiest tan glow. i don't think other people would notice it much, but it gives me a healthy, fresh look, especially with the orgasm multiple on top. got it in that gift set, and would definitely buy again-it's beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kyliegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW. Mixed this with Laura Mercier TM and WOW. Wow. Gives a glow like no other. It makes me feel like I belong in Malibu or some other climate year round. I was worried that it was too orange at first. However, once I added the rest of my makeup and blended neck/chest area, it was perfect. Highly recommended if you are looking for a warm glow. I have only mixed with foundation so far, which is how I plan to use the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by jenifa305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am honestly very surprised at the low rating of this product.This is amazing wow , i mean WOW when it this blended with a kabuki brush (i used the nars kabuki, for refrence) mixed a bit with my foundation i just had this instant sexy bronze glow just fab!Will purchase again for sure .

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Quindonia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this thinking it would be a good highlight for my skin tone. But when I applied a little to the planes of my cheeks it was to much of a sparkle. So I looked up some other ways that it could be used and tried using it all over my face under my Bobbi Brown liquid foundation. Instead of the glow the product was supposed to give I ended up looking like I had dusted my face with glitter. Needless to say this will be going back to Sephora today.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by makeupgirl217

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had this made into a sample at Sephora after reading the reviews here. Despite having poor ratings, I still wanted to try it. My skin is dry and my skin is very fair. I wear Siberia in Nars (NC 15 is too dark in MAC). VERY FAIR. For me most contouring powders are too dark or too orange. I placed a few dabs of the Laguna Illuminator on the backside of my cheek near my ear and began blending very gently forward, following my contour line. Since this product is very sheer, it was amazing for me. There is not much sparkle at all. I have to say if you are medium toned, this may not show or do anything in terms of contouring. I used so little that the tube will last me forever. I rated this a 4 because it is pricey for what I am going to use it for. I also may not have the multi-purpose use for this product as someone with a darker skin tone would.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by lola2678

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have previously used the monoi plain and shimmer body oils and love the smell, but these solidify when it is cold.
This product is amazing on my skin, on darker skin it will give your body an amazing glow, no need to wear tights and will make any blemishes much less visible! It is not cheap at $45 but it is worth it for the summer months and the tube makes it easy to apply.