July 30, 2014 | 2122 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss - This Too Shall Glass

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I had a super old tube of glassy gloss (seriously, like seven years old) and finally decided I needed another, since mine was probably germ ridden by then. So I tossed the old gloss and bought this one, which is labeled as a new reformulation (but who knows how long its been sitting on the shelf). This actually shocked me by how much better it is than my old glassy gloss!
Differences:
-Non drippy. You know those disgusting glosses that drip down your lips? This isn't one of those.
-More pigmented. My old one was pretty sheer, but this is a lovely gold laced pink that doesn't make my fair skin look weird.
-Slightly sticky. The old one was drippy and watery, but this one is able to 'stick' to my lips and stays on for about two to three hourse (score!).
Overall opinion:
This is a great value! I picked it up for a dollar ninety nine, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone handed it to me and said it's lancome (reminds me of those juicy tube things). I love the color and the wear, so I think this is a definite repurchase for me. And the name? Adorable.
Update: Gah! I can't wear this anymore! While I adore the color/shine/formula, the scent is just to chemically! I can't handle it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION

peachy pink w/shimmer (if swiped on lips)
baby pink w/shimmer (if dabbed on lips)

PROS

- moisturizing
- long-lasting

CONS

- a little sticky

COMMENTS

I love the way this feels on my lips, it's very moisturizing with a thick and not too sticky consistency. The color itself will look very different on me, depending on the application. If I simply swipe it across my lips, it leans more peach (I assume because the gold shimmers show more) and if I dab it on it leans more toward your classic baby pink gloss. Makes lips look full and works well over pink lipsticks.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Let's talk about how STUNNING this colour is when swatched onto your hand? It's a pretty pink with lots of gold shimmer throughout! It's especially beautiful when the light hits it and it shines like crazy. This gloss on your bare skin in comparison to your lips is quite a difference. Different pigment. So what I find I had to do to make it look 'right' is I put on a moisturizing lip balm, followed by a nude or nude-ish lipstick, and then top it off with this gloss. The style of this gloss is in a squeeze tube with a slanted tip applicator, which is MY personal favourite style of gloss. This gloss doesn't last any longer than the average lip gloss, so don't expect miracles. But for under $4 (CAD), who can complain? This gloss looks fabulous when applied the way I do it on my tanned skin. I recommend giving it a whirl. : )

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by cnd0020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A little sticky, but that just means it lasts longer. Layer it over a pink lipstick and it is so pretty. And the price can't be beat. I've given the whole collection (6) of these little glosses along with birthday presents, because they're cheap and awesome!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After seeing the pic above (of the lips) i wanted to try this. I was never a fan of WnW lip products in the past so i was hesitant but decided its only a few bucks so why not. I actually really like it. It gives a hint of pink w/ gold shimmer to my pale lips & isn't as sticky as other brands. After missing out on some of the recent MAC collections w/ the light l/g ive been on a DS hunt to try to dupe em & this might not do it but it sure is nice in its own right. Will repurchase & going to try other shades as well

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by aylak13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love this lip gloss! It is very well pigmented and it lasts like 2 hours! it's a light pink which flatters my skin tone. i recommend to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I love this gloss. I think it's a great every day shade, thats flattering on my medium skintone. It's a sheer pink with a golden sheen. The color itself is very sheer.. I wish it was more opaque to be worn alone.. but i'll be pairing this up with any of my nude lipsticks. I love the way it looks with my favorite MAC Shygirl. The formula is really nice. It's not sticky or thick.. watery or runny. It's the perfect smooth consistency & it doesn't dry out my lips.