April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Full Exposure

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by kaylatasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Right of the bat, I was pretty intimidated by the size of the mascara wand since i have short lashes. But anyway...

This mascara has a pretty big traditional wand and a pretty wet formula, but it does dry quickly. It separates well and adds a little volume and a little length as well and can build some really extreme lashes if done right. It does tend to clump after the second coat though. However, (I assume I have a non-waterproof version? IDK i got mine in a little kit as a sample) what I love about this mascara is that it stays put all day, no smudges, no flakes, nothing. And then it washes off like a dream, with just water. I don't need to tug at my lashes or rub my eyes to get it off, I just splash my eyes with water and it runs right off. On the flip side, because of that, this is a great everyday mascara (if only it was cheaper) and not for special occasions and definitely not for sweaty days or crying days.

I love this mascara for everyday, but my only grip is that it's too pricey for everyday and that it doesn't hold a curl very well. Nonetheless, I totally recommend this to those of you who hate removing mascara at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles6580

Great product. Definitely lengthens and thickens my lashes. One of the best that I've used so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Chickeys

I was surprised I liked this mascara so much. I bought it at Sephora after wanting a black mascara that would give me volume and length, but without a rubber brush. (I hate rubber brushes. I can't even.) Luckily, Sephora has the "favorite mascara" display so it was easy to pick this one out. I almost got Bad Gal, but the Smashbox was $1.50 cheaper. Ha. I'm almost done with the first tube, and I will absolutely repurchase. This is a very nice, above-average mascara. I say "above-average" and not "amazeballs" because it just gives me what I want: thick black lashes, nicely separated and just oomphed up a little. No high-drama here - look elsewhere if you want that. It doesn't flake off, removes easily with a little remover (not waterproof), and wears nicely all day. (And all night: I've slept in this before, oops.) Even as the tube dries out at the end, I'm still enjoying it. Packaging is sleek black with red/white, inoffensive and slick. I love this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara takes a bit of time to get used to, but when you do it's worth it. It is not a super wet mascara but it's also not a dry formula. I love the true jet black colour of this mascara and the length it gives my lashes. The only major con to this mascara is that it's not waterproof at all, and runs if your eyes water. Other than that its a great product that lasts a long time and gives great length and volume to your lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

Not of a fan of this mascara, it clumps and doesn't make lashes look very long.
Not build able and hard to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Decent mascara, it does not add volume but it's pretty good with length. Doesn't clump on me and has minimal flakes. Only major gripe is that it will keep my lashes curled for about an hour and after that they fall completely straight. Looks amazing on the bottom lashes with 3 coats.

Would purchase the mini again, but not the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by maliyahmt

I think I found my holy grail mascara.
This mascara is amazing. Luckily I received this as a sample, because it's the only reason why I was introduced to this product. I don't buy high end mascaras because I'm very picky with mascaras, and I think returning used makeup is unsanitary..

This mascara really lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes. In addition, it delivers a truly jet black color. I was a bit weary of the huge brush, but it actually works great. There's no clumps, little mascara fibers on my face at the end of the day, nothing.

Overall, I'm really happy I came across this mascara. I'll definitely repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaxjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Maybe I got a bad mascara, but mine was really dry. I still tried it out, maybe it's just a dry mascara, but it doesn't do much for my lashes at all. I'd return it if I had the reciept.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by katielove235

I Got this mascara with my full exposure palette and I really liked it!
I am fortunate enough to have nice long lashes so for me volume is never really an issue, moreso looking for something to divide and make them look fuller.

I would buy for sure.

GREAT PRODUCT!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this with the Wondervision palette. Nice mascara. Not amazing but Volumises lashes masking them look fuller. Does lengthen to some extent but its not meant to be a lengthening mascara I don't think. Ideal for day to day wear. If volume is what you want then this is great but there are cheaper ones out there which do the same job.