Smashbox Full Exposure

3.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de Carnauba), Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

The best mascara I tried so far, I love it so much. It gives full, thick, voluminous lashes. I finished it not long ago and now I'm trying another mascara from another brand and I could clearly see the difference. Not the same volume and thickness.
I definitely recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this with my ipsy bag and sure it's a decent mascara, it's not worth paying full price for... There's a lot of drug store mascaras that are a fraction of the price and work better. Plus the wand is huge, obnoxiously huge.

I got this with one of my ipsy bags. I use it and will continue to until it is gone but I won't be buying it. It just doesn't do anything spectacular for me to pay for it. Same goes with any of the department store mascaras. I used to use MAC X mascara and loved it. I would use that and then the Lash Blast in the orange tube over it and that was my favorite mascara combination. But now, I just use drugstore mascaras. Lash Blast and Voluminous Carbon Black have been good to me so no point in straying now.

I got a deluxe sample size in a Smashbox set. I liked it and was surprised how long the sample size lasted (several months). I eventually had to give it up because it started to get dry and had some flaking. I did not have any of those issues when it was new however. It's very black and made my lashes long and thick. It held the curl pretty well. I will probably buy the full size at some point.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used to love this mascara because it made my lashes look so black, full and long. However, it did smudge and flake a bit, so I stopped buying it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in my Ipsy bag and i am in love! It gives me almost a falsies look and doesn't clump up like i usually have an issue with. It is a little flaky so i took a lippie off however it still is something i'll consider purchasing a full size of.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

So I do like the formula a lot but the brush is a total deal breaker. I love big brushes, but the bristles are too stiff and dense to actually grab my lashes. If the bristles varied in length I think it would be great. I got this as a sample in an ipsy bag, so I'll definitely use it up, but I won't be purchasing it.

A lot of people have complained about it smudging, which surprisingly isn't a problem for me considering I have really oily lids.

I think this mascara would be really good for blending your natural lashes into falsies. I'm not a fan of falsies,but I do like my natural lashes to be really full and this just doesn't deliver the volume that I want.

If they change the brush I'll try it out again, but until then I'm not into it.

I got a sample in my ipsy bag-I'm so happy I didn't purchase a full size. I'm blessed with thick, long lashes and most every mascara works for me. This, however, takes like 4 coats to even show up and about 3 hours into my shift at work, I went to the bathroom to find HUGE black circles under my eyes from smudging. Don't waste your money...it's no good.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I didn't like this at first but after a few uses the formula seemed to get better. I think I was a bit hasty in my first impression. It's a bit expensive so I doubt I'd buy full price/size. But it's not the worst I've ever tried.

This mascara literally did nothing for me except blacken my lashes a bit. The brush is way too big and the formula is way too wet to even do anything. So glad I got this in my ipsy bag and didn't waste money on it. Most drugstore mascaras are way better than this!

Popular Mascaras