Smashbox Full Exposure

3.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de Carnauba), Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europeae (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, PTFE, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 8/31/2015 3:56:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I enjoy this product it gives good length. I wouldn't recommend for a fancy event but its a nice everyday type of wear. The brush embraces lashes very well. You will need a good curl with it though.

on 8/27/2015 4:26:00 PM

I really do like this product - good length, not too smudgy (after it dries - don't sneeze right after you put it on) - a great every day product. I would use something more dramatic for a night out or a formal evening, but for the office setting or daily use, it's perfect. My only complaint is that is a bit more expensive than I would like, but I'm pretty cheap, makeup is the only thing I splurge for and get name brands more often than drugstore brands, so take that how you will :)

on 8/6/2015 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a very good gluten-free mascara, and a good mascara in general. I can give my sparse, short lashes the illusion of length and thickness with a few swipes of this little gem, and the plush brush certainly helps that. However, it also contributes to clumping, which you can get if you're not quick with the wand (run it through quickly and repeatedly) or a lash comb. At the end of the day I can have a flake or two and maybe a tad under the outer corners of my eyes, but it's really not an issue. The formula is not too wet or dry, and it doesn't take the curl out of my lashes. I wish I could say "I don't know" if I'll rebuy. I'm new to the gluten-free world and the few mascaras advertised as gluten-free I've tried so far have not met my needs. If I don't find a better one, I will rebuy; if I do, no. And I wish it came in brown, although the black color is dark and pure.

on 7/29/2015 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Seems to be a lot of mixed reviews on this mascara. I think the mascara formula is great, but the wand is pretty massive.

I have naturally very long lashes and the formula works really well for me. A few swipes, and my long lashes look fantastic. The first time I wore it, my friend commented on how great my lashes looked. (previously had been using clump crusher or they're real)

The wand is really big though. It isn't a big deal, but I have to be quite a bit more careful when applying, or I end up with mascara all over the place.

It's not a real dark black (at least in comparison to others I have tried) but I actually prefer this, especially for work and daytime looks. The overall finish is quite natural looking. For a night out, I would likely grab "they're real" for a more dramatic look.

I use the non-waterproof version. I haven't had any issues with smudging or flaking. I hit the gym after work, and typically sweat my butt off when I do cardio - never an issue with it rubbing off under my eyes. It washes right off with my nighttime facial cleanser. The brush is a little large, but I like that it isn't plastic.

I don't think it layers very well. So if you are used to putting a lot of coats on for your desired effect, this mascara might be a pass for you.

The price is a con. I hate paying so much for mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is honestly one of the worst mascaras I have ever used but luckily, I only tried a sample-sized tube. First of all, the brush (which is a real brush, not plastic) is unnecessarily huge, which makes it difficult to apply product to the lashes closest to your nose. Second, it's a drier formula and not very black at all. You need a few coats to make it look like you're even wearing mascara. Volume is virtually non-existent but it does add a bit of length. My lashes are on the shorter, thinner side and I like really dramatic-looking lashes, and this did nothing for me. I would never repurchase a full-sized tube. I suppose it's an okay mascara for an everyday, understated look but that's not what I'm going for.

I will try to use it up by wearing it to work.

on 6/20/2015 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This was a pretty okay mascara. Although it didn't provide a very dramatic effect length wise or curl wise, it was good for everyday. For some people it may seem too dark and thickening for everyday but I thought it was okay. It was quite expensive when it wasn't even that amazing. The only main positive is getting it off. It comes off really easily and your lashes feel conditioned after. Overall, it was okay, nothing amazing but I probably wouldn't buy it again for the price.

on 6/12/2015 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After hearing good reviews on this I was keen but iWas really disappointed with this for the price of 19 i have long lashes anyway however this didn't have much of an impact I recon a normal drugstore mascara for 8 would have done a better job.
It also dries up very quick

on 6/11/2015 1:57:00 PM

I have a sample size of this that I've been playing around with for the past week. I am generally in agreement with other posters - not any better than drug store volumizing mascara. It does lengthen and define lashes, but it does not separate well. There is some clumping, and/or lashes sticking together. Also, brush is a little on the big side, but I like how it tapers at the end. However, I don't plan on purchasing full size - might as well as save $$$ by buying drug store or high street brand.

on 6/3/2015 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It applied nicely. Really coated each lash with no clumping at all. It didn't really give me that much of a dramatic look. I did 2 coats. Very lightly irritated my sensitive eyes. It ended up smudging under my eyes and I was even not wearing any concealer. The brush was also a little big for my taste, but not as big or awkward as others I have used. All in all it wasn't anything special.

on 5/20/2015 7:41:00 PM

This was a bust for me. For the price, I was expecting a lot more drama, but this was a very average mascara. I have used Maybelline mascaras that do more for my eyelashes (lengthen, curl, etc.). The wand on this is ridiculously enormous and I am almost afraid to put it near my eyes.

Top Rated Smashbox Products