April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Eyes - Make Up For Ever - Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sarahharb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my first make up for ever products. i am ADDICTED to the duo mat powder foundation and have never found its equal. well....the shadows are the same. while the color was a bit bolder than i normally go with...an almost fluorescent royal blue..it blends beautifully and is richly pigmented. even nicer than MAC. i never thought i would say that. lasts all day. gorgeous...will be buying more shades for sure. UPDATE: just bought #165 a medium cool taupy brown shade. very matte. such a pretty base color. easy to blend, very pigmented...pricy but worth it. i buy them at shoppers drug mart...certain stores have MUFE and i use my optimum points to get them. not so expensive that way.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by sherrycherry234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truly dislike this product. I bought a light yellow color after I heard many people rave over how highly pigmented it is, and I must say I was very disappointed. It looked really dull and wore out easily. The only thing good about this product is that it doesn't seem to crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2004 7:33:00 PM More reviews by LanSoBold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MUFE's e/s is great. They are highly pigmented and they have staying power that I can't keep up with. I put my e/s on with my finger and for me, it looks better then when I use a brush. This is one company I will always rebuy from.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My all-time favourite shadows. The pigment and colour selections blow MAC away - and they stay put all day minus the crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2003 8:14:00 AM More reviews by cisca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought no 21, and I love this colour so much. It's very versatile, and I can use it as a blush without looking too peachy either. Great products overall. If you are looking for a pigmented eyeshadow for a reasonable price (in OZ), go for MUFE products

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 12:18:00 AM More reviews by violet103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have no.3, it's a plain creamy off white 'lids but better' shade that is a staple of mine. It's a great shade to wear to brighten or 'pep' up the eye area. It wears well and has good pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 10:33:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Good stuff. I have an Opal pink hue, and a plum. The pigment is incredible. It lasts too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 2:09:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know many of you complain that some lines have shadows with almost no pigment in them. This eyeshadow is truly the opposite! You will get strong color with these! My advice is to start of with applying less shadow than you normally load your brushes with and work with it. You dont need alot! And you are more likely to find your dream shade because they have an extremely wide range of shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 3:08:00 AM More reviews by seba

Very high quality eyeshadow, high pigmented and large color selections. It got everything I want in eyeshadows, it is smooth, doesn't crease, most important it SHOWS on my lids, it lasts (the colors stays exactly the same after 6 hrs), and they got every single shades color in the color chart :). Must-have: #60, midnight blue with bit of shimmer. Apply one layer and you'll get a beautiful sheer blue, wet it and you'll get an intense navy liner.