November 29, 2014 | 1180 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box - Sweet & Spicy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by LittleGypsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite blush at the moment. i picked this up at walmart for about $5 and honestly can say I'm in love. I like the whole concept of how it's three blush colors and bronzer in one. The peachy-corally colors of the blushes works well with my olive skin tone and the bronzer gives me a nice natural glow. This blush has great pigmentation and stays put all day. Plus, the packaging is super cute. I'd def buy this again when I run out, and I hope to try more colors soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I admit, I bought this product because of the high reviews here on makeupalley. The packaging is very cute, it's reminiscent of Benefit blushers. As with most makeup, the brush that comes with this is bad, although this one is particular junky I don't fault the product for that. I think it must just be there for decorative purposes.

At first I was really disappointed with it. I found this product to be really powdery and not long lasting. I disliked it and just wanted to finish it up at first. So I've probably had this for at least 8 months now. And I finally found a way to use it! I first apply with a light hand a little of this, I top it with another light hand of NYX Pinky followed by a light hand of Wet N Wild's Pearlescent Pink. In order to have some staying power I top it with my skindinavia setting spray. I actually really LOVE that combination. With that said, I don't think I will repurchase this product since it didn't strike my fancy to begin. It may be worth a try for those of you out there who love to try different things.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these blushes. I had been eyeing the Benefit Boxed blushes for a while but for $36 CDN I couldn't justify bitting the bullet, especially after I found these babies. These are very well pigmented and I love the colour it gives when you swirl them together. Their packaging isn't as good as the Benefit ones because sometimes the boxes don't stay closed and the brush is pretty useless. I'd repurchase them though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I really love this blush!! It gives such a nice glow on my skin and it stays nice throughout the day. I was surprised how pigmented these where for only $6. I also like how it has 4 colors in it, which I usually mix them all together when I apply because the all look gorgeous when mixed. I love the packaging its so cute and it comes with a little brush, I haven't found it very useful and use my own brush. I love this product and I would buy this blush again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Nicole52281

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing. I usually only use NARS or MAC blushes but I was on vacation and realized I had forgotten to pack a blush! A trip to the local Wal-Mart and I picked up this blush for around $6. I didn't expect much but boy was I pleasantly surprised! This blush gives a very natural flush to my nw20ish skin tone. It is what I'd hoped NARS orgasm would be-a warm peachy flush with good pigment and staying power. I also really like that it's matte with no glitter. It's my new favorite blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by lecnicol

another favourite blush! peachy coral. really really cute packaging like benefit's blushes. really cheap too got it for less than 6CAD! will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by 1000cupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am always looking for a good blush. That to me, means no glitter chunks, not too much, or too little pigmentation, and a good price...never found it until I tried this. It is beautiful, and stays on all day. Give it a try. I was VERY pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I adore this so much I can't explain!! I love the packaging first off it is soo cute...I was surprised how very pigmented it is for 6 bucks at wallmart. This can look very natural flushed look if applied lightly and avoiding the bright one in the corner during the day but at night I swirl all colors together.If you have a brush that picks to much up and or if you don't tap it you can look like a clown and it is from the hot pink guy in the lower right corner I believe...this can be a highly pigmented blush. I have tan skin Im bi racial and I even try to avoid the hot pink guy in the lower corner I hit him sparingly lol!!But I can see myself trying out different brushes with this. I love this so much and that it is very buildable for day to night. This blush is the best I have ever used and im sure most people will fall in love with it like I did. I feel like a supermodel when I wear it lightly and a barbie doll when I use all four shades. This is soo versatile because you can apply it with a very gentle hand or heavy or pick up the product on certain sides if you have a small blush brush to create different looks for different occasions.This was the last spicy and sweet at my wallmart,so I was glad to get my hands on it. My box did not close properly when I first opened it I kept havening to hold it down. I was about to return it but after I applied it and saw how beautiful it looked on me I was like yeah right I don't care if the box doesn't close i'm keeping it lol but I'm glad I didn't beacuse after opening and closing it after a few days it shuts perfectly and fast now and that problem is gone..so it must have needed some loosening up. All your friends will say that is soo cute and ask where did you get that from? I have never applied it with the itty bitty brush it comes with but I have heard that in one of the darker brighter pallets a guru uses it only as a highlight but I don't use it and it looks very cute in the box. This is my favorite blush and most fun to wear I love it and I recommend to anyone looking for a good quality,inexpensive,and FUN blush! It's 6 bucks and you get all that so thats alot of bang for your buck. Winner!!! BeneFit boxed powder dupe for 6 bucks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I think this is just a toned down version of Hot Flash, but still find it gorgeous. Definately cool toned. I have fallen in love with these. I now have all of them. The others are very pigmented. I, like a few others, got these because they reminded me of Benefit's box blushes especially Smooth Talker (Sugarbomb) and Truth or Dare (10). This one has a bright pink, light pink, peach and light brown. Very pretty and such a bargain at $6 in comparison to Benefit's $28.I swirl all of the colors of this one together and it's very pretty.