February 27, 2015 | 996 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box - Hot Flash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 9:48:00 PM More reviews by stefanyem

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color I can easily blend this with my skin. By far best blush I've tryed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful blush. INCREDIBLY PIGMENTED! Apply this with a light hand. Not too blendable, but that wasn't a problem for me by any means. It comes in a pretty flip-top cardboard box with Ed Hardy-type designs on it. I wouldn't advise keeping this in your purse- It comes open very easily. Also, when you first get it, the lid can't close- put a heavy book on it and leave it overnight and it's perfect the next morning! For the price, ($6.00 USD), I was quite impressed. I like this blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I didn't realize at the time that I was actually picking up the brightest Fox in a Box shade there was. Alas, I ended up with a bright pink blush. My first time using it, I was really put off- the color seemed too bright and too cool for my skin so I stopped using it. When I went back to it a bit later, I fell in love! Maybe because I started using a wayyy lighter hand, but my face eats blush so it never lasts, and this actually makes it a pretty long time since it is so pigmented.While I love the box, reminds me of Benefit, it is kind of hard to store. Would recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

got this because it was a pretty good price and the colors looked nice, also the packaging is cute! But.. in reality the colors are a bit TOO pigmented and just look fake and not natural on my skin. another negative is the packaging. They put 4 colors into a very small box and they just don't work well together and its hard to put your brush into only one of the colors. I wont be re purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is incredibly pigmented like the other "Fox in a Box" blushes.
The blush consists of 4 colours: a super light peach with a lot of shimmer but doesn't show up on your cheeks so mush that it screams "look at me", a matte brown-peach, a medium pink with shimmer, and a HOT HOT HOT FUCHSIA!! If you mix them all together, it makes a dark pink. You need to use a light hand with the dark colour unless you have a darker skin tone. I took off a lippie because I don't find myself reaching for this blush very often.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw this a thought it looked really cute I love the box it comes in. the colors are very pigmented, almost too much. I dont like how 4 colors are in one little box and when you blend them together on your brush it just doesnt look so good on my cheeks. I think the bright pink is a little too bright but the lighter one is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have had this blush for forever now and I just recently fell back in love with it. I used this all the time back when hard candy first re-launched at Wal-mart. Than I started to cheat on this little guy when I found myself getting into higher end brands. Recently while going through my makeup stash I pulled this out and it's been my go to blush lately when I have a hard time deciding between shades. I really like to focusing my brush in the 3 lighter shades rather than the hot pink. Those 3 shades it makes a perfect flush on the cheeks almost natural looking (key word here is almost haha). This is a boxed powder similar to Benefits, I love the idea in mind with the packing but the designs on the packaging are a little tacky but this does not effect the packaging and it's ability to protect the product inside. This is powdery but what do you expect for the price you pay ($6)? Plus whenever I need to add more color to my cheeks I just dab my brush into that powdery/fall out that sits on the top of the product. Staying power is amazing for drugstore, I've worn this today since 1:30ish and it is now 9:40 and I still have a perfect flush of color. Also to mention I do have Oily skin! As of right now this is the only fox in a box blush I have but I will be purchasing more!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush, in one word, is -pigmented-. The bright neon pink square definitely packs a punch of color. This blush is great for stage makeup! I used this for my dance recital this year, and it looked great. Applying it with a regular blush brush works fine, but you have to use a light hand. Using a stippling brush gives you a very light coverage, but it still looks noticeable because of the bright color. I would not purchase this color again, but I would definitely choose another color, like sweet&spicy. The packaging is adorable, but if your makeup bounces around in your bag, the magnet on the box may become weak and open up. It isn't a problem for me. The brush it comes with is useless, but still cute. It's good for a little girl or if you don't have the money to buy brushes, but I don't recommend it. Great product for only $6, and I would recommend it for stage makeup. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why why why? I LOVE HARD CANDY, so why do I get all the dud products? I know some people LOVE this...but it didn't give me any color!! I rubbed my finger on the product and all it gave me was a sheer layer of glitter on my forefinger. I tried to dust it on with a blush brush, but it didn't provide any pop of color. A thumbs down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

One of HC's definate "hits" for me. This is a darker blush because of the bright, fuchsia pink square; however, it gives me a natural flush of color when applied with a light hand and/or stippling brush. The texture of the blush is very smooth, applies and blends very nicely into the skin and lasts for a long time on my combo/oily skin.

The packaging is a bit OTT and my box doesn't even stay shut, but that's really my only complaint.