Hard Candy Fox in a Box - Hot Flash

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/25/2015 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this blush. It gives you a really lovely pink colour. The pigmentation is really good as well (I am medium tan and I always have to use a light hand when I use it) the only thing I don't like about this is the fact that it doesn't last the whole day. I find that maybe 4-5 hours later it is already fading on my cheeks. But for the price I don't really mind. I still think it's. Good product that just needs to be re-touched now and again.

on 1/12/2015 9:48:00 PM

Pretty color I can easily blend this with my skin. By far best blush I've tryed.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Beautiful blush. INCREDIBLY PIGMENTED! Apply this with a light hand. Not too blendable, but that wasn't a problem for me by any means. It comes in a pretty flip-top cardboard box with Ed Hardy-type designs on it. I wouldn't advise keeping this in your purse- It comes open very easily. Also, when you first get it, the lid can't close- put a heavy book on it and leave it overnight and it's perfect the next morning! For the price, ($6.00 USD), I was quite impressed. I like this blush.

on 1/26/2014 10:02:00 PM

I didn't realize at the time that I was actually picking up the brightest Fox in a Box shade there was. Alas, I ended up with a bright pink blush. My first time using it, I was really put off- the color seemed too bright and too cool for my skin so I stopped using it. When I went back to it a bit later, I fell in love! Maybe because I started using a wayyy lighter hand, but my face eats blush so it never lasts, and this actually makes it a pretty long time since it is so pigmented.While I love the box, reminds me of Benefit, it is kind of hard to store. Would recommend.

on 7/3/2013 10:29:00 PM

got this because it was a pretty good price and the colors looked nice, also the packaging is cute! But.. in reality the colors are a bit TOO pigmented and just look fake and not natural on my skin. another negative is the packaging. They put 4 colors into a very small box and they just don't work well together and its hard to put your brush into only one of the colors. I wont be re purchasing this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is incredibly pigmented like the other "Fox in a Box" blushes.
The blush consists of 4 colours: a super light peach with a lot of shimmer but doesn't show up on your cheeks so mush that it screams "look at me", a matte brown-peach, a medium pink with shimmer, and a HOT HOT HOT FUCHSIA!! If you mix them all together, it makes a dark pink. You need to use a light hand with the dark colour unless you have a darker skin tone. I took off a lippie because I don't find myself reaching for this blush very often.

on 12/26/2012 6:55:00 PM

I saw this a thought it looked really cute I love the box it comes in. the colors are very pigmented, almost too much. I dont like how 4 colors are in one little box and when you blend them together on your brush it just doesnt look so good on my cheeks. I think the bright pink is a little too bright but the lighter one is nice.

on 12/17/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have had this blush for forever now and I just recently fell back in love with it. I used this all the time back when hard candy first re-launched at Wal-mart. Than I started to cheat on this little guy when I found myself getting into higher end brands. Recently while going through my makeup stash I pulled this out and it's been my go to blush lately when I have a hard time deciding between shades. I really like to focusing my brush in the 3 lighter shades rather than the hot pink. Those 3 shades it makes a perfect flush on the cheeks almost natural looking (key word here is almost haha). This is a boxed powder similar to Benefits, I love the idea in mind with the packing but the designs on the packaging are a little tacky but this does not effect the packaging and it's ability to protect the product inside. This is powdery but what do you expect for the price you pay ($6)? Plus whenever I need to add more color to my cheeks I just dab my brush into that powdery/fall out that sits on the top of the product. Staying power is amazing for drugstore, I've worn this today since 1:30ish and it is now 9:40 and I still have a perfect flush of color. Also to mention I do have Oily skin! As of right now this is the only fox in a box blush I have but I will be purchasing more!

on 6/11/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush, in one word, is -pigmented-. The bright neon pink square definitely packs a punch of color. This blush is great for stage makeup! I used this for my dance recital this year, and it looked great. Applying it with a regular blush brush works fine, but you have to use a light hand. Using a stippling brush gives you a very light coverage, but it still looks noticeable because of the bright color. I would not purchase this color again, but I would definitely choose another color, like sweet&spicy. The packaging is adorable, but if your makeup bounces around in your bag, the magnet on the box may become weak and open up. It isn't a problem for me. The brush it comes with is useless, but still cute. It's good for a little girl or if you don't have the money to buy brushes, but I don't recommend it. Great product for only $6, and I would recommend it for stage makeup. :)

Why why why? I LOVE HARD CANDY, so why do I get all the dud products? I know some people LOVE this...but it didn't give me any color!! I rubbed my finger on the product and all it gave me was a sheer layer of glitter on my forefinger. I tried to dust it on with a blush brush, but it didn't provide any pop of color. A thumbs down.

Popular Blush Products