December 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box - Hot Flash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful blush. INCREDIBLY PIGMENTED! Apply this with a light hand. Not too blendable, but that wasn't a problem for me by any means. It comes in a pretty flip-top cardboard box with Ed Hardy-type designs on it. I wouldn't advise keeping this in your purse- It comes open very easily. Also, when you first get it, the lid can't close- put a heavy book on it and leave it overnight and it's perfect the next morning! For the price, ($6.00 USD), I was quite impressed. I like this blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I didn't realize at the time that I was actually picking up the brightest Fox in a Box shade there was. Alas, I ended up with a bright pink blush. My first time using it, I was really put off- the color seemed too bright and too cool for my skin so I stopped using it. When I went back to it a bit later, I fell in love! Maybe because I started using a wayyy lighter hand, but my face eats blush so it never lasts, and this actually makes it a pretty long time since it is so pigmented.While I love the box, reminds me of Benefit, it is kind of hard to store. Would recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

got this because it was a pretty good price and the colors looked nice, also the packaging is cute! But.. in reality the colors are a bit TOO pigmented and just look fake and not natural on my skin. another negative is the packaging. They put 4 colors into a very small box and they just don't work well together and its hard to put your brush into only one of the colors. I wont be re purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is incredibly pigmented like the other "Fox in a Box" blushes.
The blush consists of 4 colours: a super light peach with a lot of shimmer but doesn't show up on your cheeks so mush that it screams "look at me", a matte brown-peach, a medium pink with shimmer, and a HOT HOT HOT FUCHSIA!! If you mix them all together, it makes a dark pink. You need to use a light hand with the dark colour unless you have a darker skin tone. I took off a lippie because I don't find myself reaching for this blush very often.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by shelbyrose17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I saw this a thought it looked really cute I love the box it comes in. the colors are very pigmented, almost too much. I dont like how 4 colors are in one little box and when you blend them together on your brush it just doesnt look so good on my cheeks. I think the bright pink is a little too bright but the lighter one is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by amandatumpach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have had this blush for forever now and I just recently fell back in love with it. I used this all the time back when hard candy first re-launched at Wal-mart. Than I started to cheat on this little guy when I found myself getting into higher end brands. Recently while going through my makeup stash I pulled this out and it's been my go to blush lately when I have a hard time deciding between shades. I really like to focusing my brush in the 3 lighter shades rather than the hot pink. Those 3 shades it makes a perfect flush on the cheeks almost natural looking (key word here is almost haha). This is a boxed powder similar to Benefits, I love the idea in mind with the packing but the designs on the packaging are a little tacky but this does not effect the packaging and it's ability to protect the product inside. This is powdery but what do you expect for the price you pay ($6)? Plus whenever I need to add more color to my cheeks I just dab my brush into that powdery/fall out that sits on the top of the product. Staying power is amazing for drugstore, I've worn this today since 1:30ish and it is now 9:40 and I still have a perfect flush of color. Also to mention I do have Oily skin! As of right now this is the only fox in a box blush I have but I will be purchasing more!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush, in one word, is -pigmented-. The bright neon pink square definitely packs a punch of color. This blush is great for stage makeup! I used this for my dance recital this year, and it looked great. Applying it with a regular blush brush works fine, but you have to use a light hand. Using a stippling brush gives you a very light coverage, but it still looks noticeable because of the bright color. I would not purchase this color again, but I would definitely choose another color, like sweet&spicy. The packaging is adorable, but if your makeup bounces around in your bag, the magnet on the box may become weak and open up. It isn't a problem for me. The brush it comes with is useless, but still cute. It's good for a little girl or if you don't have the money to buy brushes, but I don't recommend it. Great product for only $6, and I would recommend it for stage makeup. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Why why why? I LOVE HARD CANDY, so why do I get all the dud products? I know some people LOVE this...but it didn't give me any color!! I rubbed my finger on the product and all it gave me was a sheer layer of glitter on my forefinger. I tried to dust it on with a blush brush, but it didn't provide any pop of color. A thumbs down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

One of HC's definate "hits" for me. This is a darker blush because of the bright, fuchsia pink square; however, it gives me a natural flush of color when applied with a light hand and/or stippling brush. The texture of the blush is very smooth, applies and blends very nicely into the skin and lasts for a long time on my combo/oily skin.

The packaging is a bit OTT and my box doesn't even stay shut, but that's really my only complaint.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For general info on the quality of these blushers please see my review of the color "Spicy and Sweet." This color is far less "Sweet" and quite a bit more daring when used on a medium toned skin. On darker skin it becomes far less dramatic. I use a rather fuller blush brush than I would normally (as the brush which comes with this blusher is useless except for something I will explain later.) This is a very highly pigmented color and for fair-medium toned skin one needs to be light handed. The texture is wonderful as they go on smoothly and wear exceptionally well, hardly ever fading no matter how long your day. I like to use the brush which comes with these blushers to apply one of the four squares of color to an eyelid or browbone as eyeshadow. Highly Recommended!!!