October 20, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - ABC Gum Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my HG pinky brown, the ultimate MLBB color. Sadly it's discontinued and I have moved on to more peachy bronze colors. This is an awesome dirty pink nude color with the right amount of shimmer. If you can get ahold of a tube you won't be disappointed. I am FFF NC15 or lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Hanyougirl

I tried this out in urban decay's bad girl face case, and i love it! it's a good semi-sheer lipstick that lets enough of your natural lip color show through but at the same time mutes it and adds shimmer. I NEED this in a full size or a suggestion for a similar color in another brand!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2006 5:49:00 PM More reviews by glowstix813

Cute packaging, looks cute swatched on the hand, but too FROSTY FROSTY FROSTY on the lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sadistic_cookie666

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is a great neutral lipstick that goes well with anyother makeup. I find myself mixing it with other lipsticks especially to tone down other colours. I love it because it has shimmer and not glitter. It is not overly fancy and does not blow up my already full lips. It also is the only nude I have found that combined with my white skin does not make me look washed out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2004 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ellen1824

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THe Urban Decay website describes this and "frosty, frosty beige", it's not really beige at all on me, more of a light brown with a slight pink tint to it. Either way it's quite lovely. And the formula is great. Even after it feels like it's gone there's still some color left on my lips. I'm quite impressed with this and would like to try more of Urban Decays lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by carolmaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG lipstick. I haven't been able to find this recently in the South, so I stocked up during a recent trip to Berlin. It is everything I had hoped MAC Frou would be--a similar color, but with the staying power and creaminess Frou had lacked. What is great for me is the neutral quality of the shade--not too pink,not too orange--a true beige--however, it fades to a beautiful soft pink after some hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2003 12:07:00 PM More reviews by dwindling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yeck. This was by far my least favorite part of my Bad Girl Face Case. This is just due to the sandy beige color which would make me look like I have no lips at all. (I'm extremely fair.) ew.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

A very pretty lipstick in the tube but when I put it on, sadly it washed me out. Might be a bit too frosty for some people's tastes as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

A frosty light gold color that I think looks good in summer months when I wear pastels, or also works with very done up eyes as a nice contrast. ABC Gum sounds like an odd sounding name and I imagined something more bland looking to match its name, so I was pleasantly surprised. I do have one complaint common with all UD lippies - the bullet container cane go up a little rickety and I often nick my beloved UD lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2002 9:14:00 PM More reviews by smookitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really beautiful gold shade. I was expecting it not to be so gold or shimmery (more of a neutral pink, like chewed gum), but I am still thrilled with it. Looks great when i want to go with dramatic eyes.